November 2011 Moms
Options

Chiropractor for ears?

Has anyone ever been to Chiro for ear infections?

My LO has had probably 10 ear infections since starting daycare.

3 of those ear infections have been since she had tubes put in. I don't know what else I can do to try to help her. Any suggestions?? 

Re: Chiropractor for ears?

• Options

I do think that chiro work does help some people, but not others.  I have a friend who has a 4yo son that is on ear infection #28.  She tried it with her son, but obviously nothing has worked for him (tubes twice and adnoids removed). 

If it was me, I would try it.  It is inexpensive enough that if it works great, if not your not out a lot.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    When I taught PreK I had a little boy who would get earaches a lot. His parents were chiropractors so if we called them, she would come in and adjust him in our classroom and it would relieve the pressure in his ears. He would be a whole new kids afterwards. I would say it's worth a shot! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a bazillion ear infections requiring tubes when I was this age. My pediatrician suggested an elimination diet to see if it was allergy related. They found out I had milk protein allergy, and the ear infections disappeared. Dairy, soy, eggs and nuts are common allergens. I would think it's worth a try, especially if it works!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"