Two Under 2

Still in shock.... good shock, I think!

Looks like I will be joining you ladies! Just got my BFP this morning, which we were trying.... just puts things into perspective when it really is staring back at you with that little line! EDD is July 10th which will make DS about 18 months. Yikes! But also very excited to add our 2nd and give DS a sibling close in age :) I will be lurking and chiming in if that is ok, even though #2 is on the way :) Looking forward to getting to know you ladies better and learning tricks of the trade to make things go smoothly :)
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Still in shock.... good shock, I think!

• Aw...congratulations. Mine are just barely 18 months apart also. So much fun, especially now that they interact and play together.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just got my BFP a few days ago - mine will be 21 months apart! Are you on the July board as well? 

Love is multiplied: DS #1: 1.5.99 ~ DS #2: 9.23.11 ~ DD 8.29.13

m/c 11/12/12 - sleep tight baby bean.

Bitty Baby #4, please stick around - we already love you so very much!

Ultrasound 11/4 - TWO HEARTBEATS!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imageac5008:
    I just got my BFP a few days ago - mine will be 21 months apart! Are you on the July board as well? 

YEAH AC!!! Just introduced myself there today as well :) SO excited!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagekerischrader:

imageac5008:
    I just got my BFP a few days ago - mine will be 21 months apart! Are you on the July board as well? 

YEAH AC!!! Just introduced myself there today as well :) SO excited!

me too! I will see you around there for sure :) 

Love is multiplied: DS #1: 1.5.99 ~ DS #2: 9.23.11 ~ DD 8.29.13

m/c 11/12/12 - sleep tight baby bean.

Bitty Baby #4, please stick around - we already love you so very much!

Ultrasound 11/4 - TWO HEARTBEATS!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Congratulations! My boys are 18 months apart, I love the spacing. Considering doing it again with 3.

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

• I lurk here, but my son will be close to 18 months when I have my second in May. Congratulations :]
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • congrats! that's exactly how i felt when i first found out i was pregnant with DD2. we were trying but it was still a surprise! it's a lot of fun!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!  I'm hoping to meet our #2 sometime soon and they will be 18 months apart. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Brighteyes2123 Our babies are close in age... DD2 will be a year on the 7th and Baby#3 is due 5/24/13
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"