Secondary IF

Is anyone doing meds with TI having restrictions?

So I've had buddies of mine do IUI and IVF and they are not allowed to have any sex especially in the tww and they are supposed to pretty much lay around as necessary during that time to allow the implant to occur (from what I've been told by my friends)... So it got me thinking... IS there anyone doing medicated cycles with just TI who has some kind of restrictions like that? I wonder if it would help to restrict myself???
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
TTC #2 since 2009 Have PCOS two close calls with letrozole and hcg trigger. Hoping 3rd time does the trick... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is anyone doing meds with TI having restrictions?

• I am doing Clomid 100mg with Ovidreal trigger and TI.  WE actually had to help my parents move last week (week 1 into the 2ww) and my RE said it was fine to help just not any ridiculous heavy lifting.  He said to keep on living a normal life.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Like the pp my RE said to live a normal life. I can pick up my 2-year-old, but I shouldn't start an exercise routine or weight lifting.

I think you should be fine.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• Loading the player...
  • So we just did IUI number two. Our Dr told us to have sex and live normal life. I think the only time people get restricted is ET.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Okay thanks for all the responses... I was just curious... Y'all are great!!! :)
    TTC #2 since 2009 Have PCOS two close calls with letrozole and hcg trigger. Hoping 3rd time does the trick... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No, no issues with losses but last month we created a baby, but it didn't implant... This month I don't know yet because blood work is Monday, if nothing happens this weekend... So I was just curious if having sex and doing stuff other than relaxing could be causing the no implant...?
  • like pp you are only restricted if you had losses before or if you are a high risk. live a normal life just don't over do it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"