June 2012 Moms

naps in the swing still?

Anyone else?

I am having a hard time getting lo to nap anywhere else. She sleeps so good in for naps and she even gets excited when I put her in. She giggles and kicks her feet. It's too cute. But, I'm worried since she won't sleep anywhere else for a nap,and she is growing. Well, ok she will go in her crib after her first feeding and have a good nap. However, any other time during the day she looks at me like I'm nuts. She is about to not fit in the swing. She is also a rolling baby... so if she is in her crib, and rolls during her nap she wakes. She's been rolling for a month and still not ok with sleeping her belly for long periods of time. (over 30 mins)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: naps in the swing still?

• We are also trying to transition out of the swing. I wish they made them bigger! We are down from that being the only place she would sleep besides on me or in car to only sleeping in it for one or two naps per day. It's just so tempting to put her in it bc she sleeps so well in it!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My little one naps 45 minutes at a time in his swing. Longest he naps anywhere unless it's in my lap. How are your LOs growing out of their swing? My swing has a 30 pound limit, he is going to be a bit too long for it soon (he's already 27 inches) but definitely not to heavy.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRedRose87:
    My little one naps 45 minutes at a time in his swing. Longest he naps anywhere unless it's in my lap. How are your LOs growing out of their swing? My swing has a 30 pound limit, he is going to be a bit too long for it soon (he's already 27 inches) but definitely not to heavy.

Wow, you have a tall baby!! My LO isn't outgrowing it yet but Im just trying to get her out of it and get her used to her crib. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagejamiah18:

imageRedRose87:
    My little one naps 45 minutes at a time in his swing. Longest he naps anywhere unless it's in my lap. How are your LOs growing out of their swing? My swing has a 30 pound limit, he is going to be a bit too long for it soon (he's already 27 inches) but definitely not to heavy.

Wow, you have a tall baby!! My LO isn't outgrowing it yet but Im just trying to get her out of it and get her used to her crib. 

Yes! He is tall! I feel like I a already nursing a toddle lmao.

• imageRedRose87:
    imagejamiah18:

imageRedRose87:

Yes! He is tall! I feel like I a already nursing a toddle lmao.

My LO is 26 inches! His little feet hang off the swing unless he bends his knees. But he's only 13.5lbs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"