February 2012 Moms
Options

Are infant size 2 and toddler size 2 shoes the same thing?

So, I'm now living in a pretty rural area where shopping is limited and I don't go into town that often. Online shopping has become so much easier. I did go to the mall in a nearby city last weekend and tried shoes onto my LO. She wore a size 2, but I didn't really like the style of shoes I found there. I figured I'd come home and shop some more online for size 2 shoes. But, now have a dilemma....are "infant size 2" and "toddler size 2" shoes the same thing?? Some places call them toddler and others infant. And then to make things more confusing, some places say that infant size 2 should fit a 3-6 months old baby, but my LO is over 8 months! And when I tried 3-6mo size from Old Navy on her, those don't fit at all. I'm so confused...

PS - Sorry it's been SOOO long since I last posted, and I really need to update my siggy - that pic is from she was like 4months old.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Are infant size 2 and toddler size 2 shoes the same thing?

• Options
    I have a hard time with shoe sizes too. I think infant 2 and toddler 2 are different .. but I don't know, I hope someone else responds and knows the answer! DD is still wearing some size 2's and is in some 3's as well now. She's at an awkward size where most 2's are too small and 3's are a little big. If you tried on a size 2 and it fit her, I'd go with that. Did you try a 3 at all? Were they huge or just a little big?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It's the same.

Infant/ toddler/ little kid shoes go from 0-13. Then it starts over again at size 1 to 5 or 6 ( youth sizes). Then women's starts at 5 or 6. There is a bit of an overlap or gap with youth boys and mens shoes. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank goodness someone knew the answer; I've been wondering this forever! :)
    There's two to wash, Two to dry, Two who argue, And two who cry.
    There's two to kiss, Two to hug, And best of all, Two to Love! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lovies1yrold
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"