International Bumpies

Another Intro...

Hello all! I am American living in Scotland with my American DH, DD, and our rescue heinz 57 dog, Max.  I posted for a short time on the Nest's international board before the mass exodus to the pro boards.  It was right in the middle of our move, so with everything going on I stopped posting.  I was very happy to see this board pop up.  I recognise a lot of you over here from the old board too :)

A bit about me- I am a SAHM, prior to that I taught HS social studies.  We have been living in Scotland since the end of May and will be here 3-4 years.  I love Scotland so far especially when the sun is out...

Before this starts sounding like a personal ad, I'll stop and just say I look forward to posting with you all here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

Re: Another Intro...

• Hello!!!

I am in Spain with my Spanish DH.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you, and congrats to the two of you on your pregnancies :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome! I'm an American living in Germany with my Spanish husband. You can still join us over at proboards btw!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hi and welcome! DH and I are Americans in Edinburgh - where are you guys living??
    TTC #1 since Aug 2010 * BFP Aug 2011, EDD April 16 2012 * MMC @ 7w5d, D&C @ 10w5d
    BFP Apr 2012, EDD Dec 19 2012 * twin h/b at 6wk, 9wk scan * Baby A lost at 12wks
    Baby B was my rainbow born at 36wks on Nov 27 2012

Lilypie - (kqKn)
  • welcome!
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• imagePittPurple:
    Hi and welcome! DH and I are Americans in Edinburgh - where are you guys living??

We are in Aberdeen .We have plans to go to Edinburgh this December to do some Christmacy things. I love Edinburgh!

Ladymadrid- thank you, I will have to check proboards again

sibling love  

• imageccip82:

imagePittPurple:
    Hi and welcome! DH and I are Americans in Edinburgh - where are you guys living??

We are in Aberdeen .We have plans to go to Edinburgh this December to do some Christmacy things. I love Edinburgh!

You'll have to let me know when you're around! I look forward to the Xmas market every year... although it might be way less fun without the mulled wine :-)

TTC #1 since Aug 2010 * BFP Aug 2011, EDD April 16 2012 * MMC @ 7w5d, D&C @ 10w5d
    BFP Apr 2012, EDD Dec 19 2012 * twin h/b at 6wk, 9wk scan * Baby A lost at 12wks
    Baby B was my rainbow born at 36wks on Nov 27 2012

Lilypie - (kqKn)
  • imagePittPurple:
    imageccip82:

imagePittPurple:

You'll have to let me know when you're around! I look forward to the Xmas market every year... although it might be way less fun without the mulled wine :-)

opps...Christmasy...We are headed the 2nd weekend in December.  My sister will be visiting from the States and we plan on taking the train down from Aberdeen.  Mulled wine + Christmas market sounds like a perfect combo to me! Congrats on your pregnancy too!

sibling love  

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imagemtb21:
    Hi ccip! :

hi mtb Big Smile very happy to see you here!

sibling love  

• Welcome, I'm a Brit living in Luxembourg with my Lux hubby and DD :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • welcome to the board ! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"