Adoption
Options

Starting to feel impatient

Just needing to vent a little; we haven't had any communication with our licensing worker for almost a month. I have sent 2 unanswered emails and will be calling if I don't get a response by Friday. I just feel like things are at a stand still and it's frustrating. We're half way through training and were hoping to be licensed in December. Too make matters worse our licensing worker put a bug in our ear about a specific child and I'm so antsy for our background checks to clear so we can meet him. Thanks for letting me ramble....feels therapeutic to let loose around some ladies who I'm sure can relate on some level. :
Foster to adopt process started 8/2012:)

Re: Starting to feel impatient

• Options
    I hope you hear something soon. I would be following up with a phone call. I always play the "I am new and clueless card" *insert evil giggle* it works like a charm.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would call, it wouldn't hurt right?  I hope you get some more info, that is so frustrating.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options

I would definitely call.   Of course,  this is coming from someone that gets irritated when  I don't get an e-mail response within 24 hours.

I can relate to impatience.   I am the world's most impatient person.  Adoption has forced me to work on this 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"