November 2011 Moms

Clicky: Roll Call!

So everyone knows it has been kind of slow around here...  I'm sure we've all been busy and such.  There are a lot of people who I haven't seen post in awhile...are they gone or just lurking?  (Heck, I was MIA for a whole month from posting (lurking only) due to crazy stuff at home.)  But at the same time, I've seen new posters, too.  Maybe the people who post rarely are standing out more now that there is less going on?

Since we have so much less posting, I was wondering who still tunes into this board?  Are you a regular poster?  A regular poster turned lurker?  A sometimes poster?   A lurker til the end?  (If you lurk and only answer clicky polls, this is for you!)

[Poll]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Clicky: Roll Call!

• I try to reply to posts.  I am not much for starting my own. 

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15
  • It's been hard lately to find time to post without running! So mostly I lurk and chime in when I can!
    12/13/10 BFP 12/23/10 Miscarriage 3/6/11 BFP EDD 11/09/11 11/03/11 C-Section at 39w1d for failure to progress on induction for HBP and GD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cincinnati Reds Pictures, Images and Photos image ~~~~~Everyone Welcome PgAL/PAL~~~~~~
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLittleMommaBlueHen:
    I try to reply to posts.  I am not much for starting my own. 

Oh, I think that counts!  I didn't mean posting as far as starting posts....I just meant posting as far as contributing to the boards.  :) 

I would consider you a regular poster.  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I try and post regularly

I do all of my bumping from my own and I'm not the biggest fan of the mobile site. Plus, my auto correct sucks!

• My mobile has made it difficult to post or reply to posts! When I get a chance to get to our computer, I can post questions or reply! Just been VERY busy lately planning LO's bday party and other fall festivities! Headed to take LO to a trunk or treat now! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• I post on my lunch break and in the evenings daily.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • I'm still here, I've just gotten out of the habit of posting...we were out of town for a while, and now we are just extra busy with life.

I'll try to do better, I miss you ladies!

• imageNatty13umppo:

imageLittleMommaBlueHen:
    I try to reply to posts.  I am not much for starting my own. 

Oh, I think that counts!  I didn't mean posting as far as starting posts....I just meant posting as far as contributing to the boards.  :) 

I would consider you a regular poster.  :)

Then I guess that's where I fall in too. I answer all sorts of things, but I've very rarely ever started my own threads.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I read this board daily, but don't post all that much.
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• I am or was a regular poster until a few weeks ago when my phone died. Now I can only occasionally post in the evenings.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I used to be a regular but I got bored.  I come on every now and then.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • imageKBBH:
    I used to be a regular but I got bored.  I come on every now and then.

Same here.  I try to post, but I often just end up lurking.

Toddler Turtle - November 2011
    Baby Turtle - November 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"