Single Parents
Options

Facebook

Do we have a facebook group?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Facebook

• Options
    We do but it's set to secret. I can post this there to let the admins know you are looking for it. I don't know how people get added though.
  • Options
    I would love to join the FB group.  Having a stalker EH, it would be nice to be able to chat with other single moms and not have to worry he will find my posts, etc. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I want in too! I'm a single momma that mostly lurks on here but would definitely be game for some support!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would like in also
  • Options
    me too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Me too. I really want some support, but want to maintain privacy.
  • Options

I found out how it works...

You have to be FB friends with someone already in the group. If you are you can ask them to add you then the admin. has to approve you.

If you want to PM me on here I can give you my FB name and I will add you as a "friend/acquaintance" so you can get added to the group.  Then the admin would have to approve you.

It's a great group of women and you get actual advice and help. 

• Options
    I was just thinking a FB group would be nice. I would love to join as well.  I'll look into it when I get home from work. 

• Options
    imageWWMS:

I found out how it works...

You have to be FB friends with someone already in the group. If you are you can ask them to add you then the admin. has to approve you.

If you want to PM me on here I can give you my FB name and I will add you as a "friend/acquaintance" so you can get added to the group.  Then the admin would have to approve you.

It's a great group of women and you get actual advice and help. 

YGPM! 

8418442352_4e02174cbd_o
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."
    ~Dr. Suess
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Can I get added to this too? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards