Delaware Babies
Options

HSG went well

people my body seems perfectly normal, why can't I get pregnant!

the HSG went really well this morning...minus that bit of bleeding because my cervix is curved. the tubes aren't blocked at all and my ovaries and lining are measuring perfectly.

Re: HSG went well

• Options

Glad to hear you got good news!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Awesome! What are the next steps? When is H's test?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagequeensteph17:

Ben's semen analysis is the week after he gets back from Montana. his sperm is going to need some time to recover from the drinking! ha

for me they are just going to watch/test to determine exactly when I ovulate. so blood tests, ultrasounds and OPK's..I will find out this afternoon the results of this mornings blood test and then they will schedule my next appointment. 

I do have a post coital exam that will have to be done as soon as I get a + OPK.  Ben and I have to have sex and within 2 hours of intercorse I go into the dr's office and they test to make sure that my CM and his semen are compatible. that is one i'm not looking forward to! ha

• Options
    imageamccul20:

imagequeensteph17:

Ben's semen analysis is the week after he gets back from Montana. his sperm is going to need some time to recover from the drinking! ha

for me they are just going to watch/test to determine exactly when I ovulate. so blood tests, ultrasounds and OPK's..I will find out this afternoon the results of this mornings blood test and then they will schedule my next appointment. 

I do have a post coital exam that will have to be done as soon as I get a + OPK.  Ben and I have to have sex and within 2 hours of intercorse I go into the dr's office and they test to make sure that my CM and his semen are compatible. that is one i'm not looking forward to! ha

wow no kidding...that is interesting that you have to have an exam after having sex.

Oh, how was the massage??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"