Two Under 2

Need stroller reviews/advice

I am due in December with my second LO. My first will be 1 in Feb so I obviously need a double stroller. I don't know which to choose.... the Graco DuoGlider or the Graco Ready2Grow. Does anyone have these? Love them/hate them? Any and all advice is appreciated!! Thank you
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Need stroller reviews/advice

• I love my DuoGlider. It's not fancy, but it works great for us. Folds/unfolds easily, fits in the trunk of my compact car with plenty of room to spare, the basket underneath is huge, not too heavy given it's size, and maneuvers pretty well. We have a SnugRide 32 car seat and it's a bit of a tight fit, but it does snap in. 
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am wondering the same thing. My oldest will be a little older than yours (14 months) when the baby comes, but similar considerations. My worry with the duoglider is as they get older will the kid sitting in back be upset they can't see around better? My worry with the ready2grow is that the sit/stand part for the older one doesn't seem to have any back rest. Does this make it hard to use the stroller for any length of time?
    Married to E on June 5, 2010
    Gave birth to baby boy, I, on March 25, 2012
    Gave birth to baby girl, A, on May 20, 2013
    Baby #3 due April 29, 2015

Recovering from mitochondrial dysfunction and Addison's/possibly very severe adrenal burn out using food, medicine, and a large amount of garden therapy.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMitoRachel:
    My worry with the duoglider is as they get older will the kid sitting in back be upset they can't see around better?

We've been using the DuoGlider without the car seat since DD2 was about 6 months old. The girls are now 2.5 and 13 months, and take turns sitting in front or back. Neither has ever fussed about not being able to see well from the back seat. That seat is a little higher than the front seat - think stadium seating :) 

Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have a DuoGlider and we love it. We got one on sale on Target's website. It turns on a dime and the storage basket runs all the way under the stroller. So if DD2 drops a toy from the back seat, it just lands in the storage basket!

The sunshades also provide great coverage, which is something a lot of other strollers lack.

It also folds and unfolds very easily. I highly recommend it.
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"