North Carolina Babies

Pediatricians....

any recommendations in the Raleigh Glenwood/Blue Ridge/Brier Creek area?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Pediatricians....

• We use growing child they have a ton of different office options. My younger sister went there and I am so glad I picked them. We use the wake forest office out of convenience but have used a few others for weekends in a pinch.
  • I use Raleigh Child and Adolescents Medicine.  They have been great.  They have the office at Rex that I use and they have one in Brier Creek as well.

We've been for well visits, sick visits, early morning and after hours visits and we've had to callt he doctor on the weekend and have not had any problems.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • thanks guys! that helps a lot. i have no idea how to go about choosing one but these seem like good places to start the search!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • RCAM hosts monthly parent info sessions where you can get to know a physcian and learn more about the practice.  I would suggest attending one of those.  I found it helpful and it made me feel good about my decision to choose them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We use White Oak right next to Rex Hospital and LOVE it! Quite a few people I know go there or transferred there from another practice. They are a decent size but not huge like some of the others. I never have to wait very long at all and have Been happy with Their service.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We use Carolina Kids - not crazy about 1 doctor, but I suspect we'd run into that anywhere.

Have heard excellent things about N Raleigh Peds off of Creedmoor.

• We use North Raleigh Peds and love it.  All of the doctors we have seen have been great.  My little one saw Dr. Coleman today for a check-up and loved him. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"