Single Parents
Options

XH vent

So my XH is a priick. He and his girlfriend had a baby boy a few months ago and she got pregnant a few months after I was served with papers. Today I went to drop DD off there for the night and she attempted to ring the doorbell. XH says, "Shhhh, your baby brother is sleeping". Right then and there I wanted to puke. Can any of you relate? Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

Re: XH vent

• Options
    That sounds tough. I really don't know what else to say. I'm just at the beginning of a separation or divorce and the thought of another woman around my son hurts my heart.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not sure I understand the problem. It doesn't sound like he was rude about it. Regardless of our feelings on the matter of exes moving on, your DD does have a baby brother.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBrandi Bee:
    I think you are probably just having feelings of resentment due to your ex's new little family.nbsp; I would too, sounds like it hurts.

Ditto
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Single mama - beautiful baby - learning to live
  • Options
    I totally get it. My XH started dating someone very quickly after our divorce, and she has a daughter. I feel like he's already got a new family, and we're all alone. I feel like it's confusing for my daughter for all this to happen in a matter of months. This sucks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"