New to The Bump
Options

Back from Hell- Implanon!

After a TERRIBLE experience on Implanon, I had it removed on Thursday, October 18th, 2012. I had it in since June 26th, 2012. I was miserable on it, and became a person I didn't even know. I don't believe I had an actual "period" the whole time I was on it, but I did bleed constantly for the first 2 months and 2 weeks. On Tuesday, October 9th, I was having terrible cramps and thought I was going to start my period. I ended up being awake with diarrhea  and throwing up for 4 and a half hours, and never started my period. 

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex twice this weekend, and I am wondering how soon I could get pregnant? I am hoping someone can explain to me how it is possible if I didn't have a period (that I really know of) for the time I was on it. Before I was on it, my periods were regular. So, I have just read many different things on if I could get pregnant right away, or if I would need to wait to have my period before it could happen.  I am NOT asking if I'm pregnant right now, I am just wondering about how ovulation comes again after you stop birth control and wanted to hear some personal experiences.

Also, I would strongly suggest everyone staying away from Implanon! It was terrible for me, I was so depressed, I wanted to eat all the time, was nauseous majority of the time, my boobs were in so much pain I couldn't wait to get home and be out of a bra! I also had a very low sex drive and trouble performing. Since I've had it out I have been back to myself! 

A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"