LGBT Parenting
Options

*CageyMack*

I was just reading the PIP post and read you live in Hawai'i!  What island are you on?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: *CageyMack*

• Options
    Yup!  O?ahu.  Pretty swell stuff. : )

CageyMack
    37, married to my favorite person in the world, DW! One darling surfer-girl (12) and one darling, sweet boy born 3/16/13.

5/2013 Started TTC #3, DW's turn: 5/2013: Diagnostics (shg) and surgery (polyp rem.) for best chances. July-Oct: IUI # 1-4, medicated, monitored, triggered.  All BFN. IVF in Jan May. Sheesh. Whoop! IVF#1 cycle started 4/2/14. 5/1: 19 eggs retrieved, 8 matured, ICSI'd.  4 fertilized.   Only 2 to transfer/freeze stage. 5/6: Two embryos transferred. 5/15: Beta #1 9dp5dt is 134! BFP! 5/19: Beta #2 13dp5dt is 672! B'erFP! 5/21: Beta #3 15dp5dt is 1853.  Yay!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Things separate from their stories have no meaning. They are only shapes. Of a certain size and color. A certain weight. When their meaning has become lost to us they no longer have even a name. The story on the other hand can never be lost from its place in the world for it is that place.” ― Cormac McCarthy, The Crossing

• Options
    Nice!  How long have you been there?  I lived in the BI for about 6 years. I moved back to MA 5 years ago.  Gah.  I can't believe I've been back 5 years!  I dated quite a few Navy girls on Oahu.   I used to take the 5am flight back to get to work.. oh.. youth.  It was a lot of fun though.  There was something dangerously exhilarating, visiting them on base. ;) 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh, that's just fun!  I love those young love stories.  "Had some myself, back in the day . . ."

Thank goodness ladies have to find a new way to get a thrill, post DADT. : ) There are a LOT of Navy ladies, I notice.

We're just thinking it is kind of cool that our baby/ies will be born in Hawaii and will probably move away before they can take any memories.  Poor little rascals! 

CageyMack
    37, married to my favorite person in the world, DW! One darling surfer-girl (12) and one darling, sweet boy born 3/16/13.

5/2013 Started TTC #3, DW's turn: 5/2013: Diagnostics (shg) and surgery (polyp rem.) for best chances. July-Oct: IUI # 1-4, medicated, monitored, triggered.  All BFN. IVF in Jan May. Sheesh. Whoop! IVF#1 cycle started 4/2/14. 5/1: 19 eggs retrieved, 8 matured, ICSI'd.  4 fertilized.   Only 2 to transfer/freeze stage. 5/6: Two embryos transferred. 5/15: Beta #1 9dp5dt is 134! BFP! 5/19: Beta #2 13dp5dt is 672! B'erFP! 5/21: Beta #3 15dp5dt is 1853.  Yay!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Things separate from their stories have no meaning. They are only shapes. Of a certain size and color. A certain weight. When their meaning has become lost to us they no longer have even a name. The story on the other hand can never be lost from its place in the world for it is that place.” ― Cormac McCarthy, The Crossing

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"