North Florida Babies
Options

Pregnant & a photographer in Jacksonville!

Just thought I would introduce myself!  5 weeks pregnant & I have a photography business in the Jacksonville area if anyone is ever in need :)  So excited for the coming weeks! Congrats to you guys!

www.brittyleighphotos.com 

Re: Pregnant & a photographer in Jacksonville!

• Options
    Congratulations! It may seem like you have so long to go, but it goes by fast!!  Welcome to the board :)
    Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Options

Congratulations! I know that this pregnancy has gone by really fast for me as well. It seems like I was just 5 weeks and finding out! Good luck!

Also, be careful promoting your photography business on the boards, it's against the Terms of Use and I don't want you to get reported/banned.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    23 weeks pregnant and I live in Jacksonville, I would love to contact other preggo ladies in my area :)
  • Options
    23 weeks pregnant and I live in Jacksonville, I would love to contact other preggo ladies or new mommies in my area :) Patrinem@aol.com
  • Options

imageSweetbaby40:
    23 weeks pregnant and I live in Jacksonville, I would love to contact other preggo ladies or new mommies in my area :) Patrinem@aol.com

Welcome!

I wouldn't recommend posting information such as your personal email address directly on the board. This is definitely a good place to find other Mommies and Mommies-to-be in Jacksonville, but I would use the Private Message functions and the boards while getting to know people before exchanging personal information.

Congratulations on your little one! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"