Trying to Get Pregnant

*>*>*> 2WW Sunday Edition <*<*<*

Good morning everyone. Hope you have a fabulous Sunday!

Cycle/Month:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents:

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Re: *>*>*> 2WW Sunday Edition <*<*<*

• Good morning everyone. Hope you have a fabulous Sunday!

Cycle/Month: 10/10

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: Ok

Testing Plans: Tested yesterday, only because I knew I'd have a couple of drinks if it was negative. Which it was. I will probably wait till Wed to test again.

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: I had a bit of a temp spike this morning. My chart looks different than past months, so that's kind of messing with my head a bit. And my boobs hurt quite a bit this morning. More than normal. Everything about this cycle has been strange for me. First time ever getting +OPKs twice in a cycle. Late O.

Chart

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Right now, my choice would be San Francisco. Right in the city. I miss living in a big city -- well, I miss some things. We live in a medium city right now.

Cycle/Month: 16/17

CD/DPO: 22/11

Timing: not very good O minus 1

Testing Plans: broke down and tested the past couple days all BFN

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: sore boobs, tested 9,10, and this morning all BFN pretty sure were out

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Hmm I like where we live, if anything I would make our town bigger that way you don't know everybody
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since May 2011-Me 26 DH 24
    BFP 7.01.2011 c/p @ 4wks3.2012 Metformin 500mg for irregular cycles
  • Loading the player...

• Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 15/4

Timing: great O-1, O

Testing Plans: A week from today! Can't come fast enough!

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: DH is convinced I'm pg. I love that he's so excited, but I have my hopes waaay up now. If I'm not, I'm going to be very very disappointed.

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? In a big city. I used to live in Manhattan and I loved it. I wish DH, DD and I could afford to live there as a family. I would also love to live in Venice, Florence or London.

Cycle/Month: 1/2

CD/DPO: 37/ 8 or 10

Timing: Ok

Testing Plans: None. 

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: To be honest, I've been searching for phantom symptoms, and they're nowhere to be found. I feel totally normal. Maybe a little tired, but I'm sure that's due to the late nights I've been having this weekend. 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? On a huge property with woods, streams, hills, plenty of room to go for long walks and discover new things all the time. 

#1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
  • Happy Sunday!

Cycle/Month:6/6

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing:High according to FF

Testing Plans: DH hid my tests from me and knows I am holding out till Thursday, 12 DPO, there is a work function that night that may involve drinking (well there will be drinking if BFN or AF shows up) 

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: no symptoms, just trying not to get my hopes up, and read to much into every fart cramp.

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I love were I live, Tampa, FL, but if I had to pick somewhere else, probably a beachfront house in Antigua, or some other Caribbean isle.

image image image

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagepeanut+muse:

Testing Plans: Tested yesterday, only because I knew I'd have a couple of drinks if it was negative. Which it was. I will probably wait till Wed to test again.

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: I had a bit of a temp spike this morning. My chart looks different than past months, so that's kind of messing with my head a bit. And my boobs hurt quite a bit this morning. More than normal. Everything about this cycle has been strange for me. First time ever getting +OPKs twice in a cycle. Late O.

Your chart post-O looks amazing.  FX :)

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• imagesunlavender:
    imagepeanut+muse:

Your chart post-O looks amazing.  FX :)

Thanks, sun. I really hope it means something.

• Cycle/Month: cycle 4 TTCAL. TTC since Sept 2011.

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: good. O-3, O-2 (twice), O-1, O, O+1

Testing Plans: trying to hold out until 12DPO. Will probably cave at 9 or 10DPO, haha.

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents:I went to look at my chart this morning (because obviously looking at it will make me pregnant, right?!), and saw that I get 5 free VIP days. So now I can obsess EVEN MORE!

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?well I'm actually living abroad right now. It's been an amazing experience, and I've grown so much as a person and seen more of the world than I ever though I would. But right now I'm feeling homesick so I'd want to live in the northeast, near my family.

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + cytotec.
    Currently TTA until Fall 2013, waiting for operative hysteroscopy
    Blog   ​Chart

• Cycle/Month:  2/4

CD/DPO:  20/1....maybe.  Hopefully yesterday was O day

Timing:  O-3, O-2, O-1, O.  DH is  worn out

Testing Plans:  Not until AF is late

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents:  I thought I was going to O all week but didn't until yesterday (i think!).  If we move on to the next cycle I'll know not to start so early.  My chart is slightly funky due to interrupted sleep

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? DH is from Colorado so I would say somewhere in the mountains

DS1 June 12, 2009
    DS2 May 19, 2011
    BabyFruit Ticker

Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD/DPO: 41/14

Timing: meh

Testing Plans: I've already tested twice, BFN....I don't know what my next move is?

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: I'm just frustrated right now! I tend to have long cycles (around 35 days) but this is just getting ridiculous! At this point I just wish SOMETHING would happen, if it's AF I am fine with that I am just ready to move on to the next cycle!  

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Anywhere by the ocean!

• Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 19/1

Timing: O-3, O-2, would have been better is DH wasn't out of town this weekend!

Testing Plans: Well I say that I will wait this time because I don't need to be spending more money on tests.... and last cycle I tested way too much.  I will try to wait 12 days. Let's see how that works out... 

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: I am just annoyed that I might have missed my peak day since DH was away. 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Paris or Barcelona 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD28 7DPO

Timing: O minus 1 O plus 1

Testing Plans: Thursday

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: One minute I'm optimistic and the next I am positive this isn't the month.

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Italy

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • imagebrittas:
    Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: I am just annoyed that I might have missed my peak day since DH was away.nbsp;

Your peak days are the few days before ovulation so don't worry, you still had good timing this month.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

beach
  • Weekend go by too fast! It will be a busy Sunday trying to get chores done and the hubby throws in a random social visit this aft. I don't want to go, but he wants me to go... so... two less hours on my Sunday!

Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/ 7? 4?

Timing: 7DPO, O-3, O-1, O. If 4DPO, O-3, O, O+1

Testing Plans: Trying to wait until at least next weekend. I hate when I hear how people have had BFPs at 8dpo. It gets expensive to test, so I remind myself it doesn't really matter if I know a few days earlier, I would still have the same due date and be pregnant the same amount of time.

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: I am biitchy this morning. Usually that means I am heading into my PMS week... :( I am also exhausted since my DD has decided to get up at night multiple times, so that might be cause for the bad mood.

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? By the ocean! And closer to my family. We live near my IL's, but it's not the same.

Married - July 2010, DD - April 2011, #2 EDD August 10, 2013

Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD/DPO: 32/13

Timing: We had GREAT timing this cycle

Testing Plans: Tested yesterday and today, both BFN

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents:
    I think I'm out this cycle. I've been spotting for the last 4 days. My temps are still up but I'm just waiting for AF now so we can move on the the next cycle.

I've been on a Paris kick lately so I think I would have to say Paris!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married in May 2012
    TTC since August 2012
    BFP 3.2.13 EDD 11.11.13
    My Blog
  • Mrs.E.07. We are on similar ttc journeys. I hope we both get sticky growing bfps soon! Then we can be pgal together. :

Cycle/Month: cycle 6 TTCAL. TTC since Aug 2011

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: great.

Testing Plans: plan to test at 9dpo, only 3 days to go.

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: crampy. I know it's too early for symptoms.

On a beautiful beach near a cute town with great shops!
    BFP #4 11/21/12 - EDD 8/2/12 BFP#3 Missed m/c 9 wk 3 days. D & c 4/27/12. :( BFP #2 8/10/09 - DD Born April 2010 BFP #1 Suspected Ectopic 4/09 - Methotrexate
  • Happy Sunday to you, too! Cycle/Month: 2/2CD/DPO: 30/10Timing: -3, -1, +1Testing Plans: BFN this morning, but it's early. No set plans; I'll wait to see what my temps do. Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: NTTCR - we found out yesterday we have to buy a new furnace, and also we thought we had someone to buy our old car but when we put a new battery in it yesterday it wouldn't start, so we can't even count on that money to pay for the furnace. Grrr. We'll still be able to afford it, but $2K for a new furnace is going to hurt. On the bright side, now we won't die from carbon monoxide poisoning this winter. And just think of all that home equity we're building ::sigh:: GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Realistically, we're planning to move to Colorado sometime in the next couple of years. Ideally - Italy. Or maybe Belize. There are too many choices! I would probably live on a yacht and sail around the world at will. ETA: Right now I would settle for someplace where I didn't need a furnace.  
    FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • Good morning!

Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/? I don't chart, yet...

Timing: as good as we can do, DH travels fulltime and is only home on weekends so we get in what we can. Which is why I'm not charting; I think I'd be more upset if I knew my window was only while he's out of town!

Testing Plans: when period is late. My cycles are typically very regular 2829 days. Still may test next weekend while DH is still in town; would prefer he find out in person, and would prefer not to keep it a secret for a week!

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: had really really bad cramps Friday, which I also had around implantation with DS. Been a bit crampy ever since.

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Right now we are house hunting so anywhere with a big basement and yard to amuse my very active DS, and room for family to visit and help out!! So... Suburbs of Chicago! Lol.
    Finally updating my signature and avatar, August 29, 2011 (better late than never!) Jake! (born July 3, 2011 - 6 days past due) Image and video hosting by TinyPic December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Cycle/Month: 21/21

CD/DPO: CD 27/ 13dpiui

Timing: excellent

Testing Plans: Im done testing and Im just going to wait.  11dpiui at night I got a BFN, 12 dpiui i really thought there was a faint line and even compared it to the one from the night before.  I tested this morning with FMU again and BFN.  I knew I shouldnt get myself excited Crying  Im sure AF will be here tomorrow.  On to month 22.

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents:  The only thoughts I have right now include lots of cursing so they are not approprite to type.  I just do not get it!!!!!!!!!!!

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?  Id love to pack up and move to Messina, Sicily.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageNCC74656:

Good morning everyone. Left HugRight Hug

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: No symptoms. I wouldn't mind a chart stalk though.

Are those emoticons fist bumping??? Love it!

Do you have any specific questions about your chart? It looks pretty good/accurate to me. The only thing that is a little weird is your CP doesn't exactly indicate O on the day that you have CHs -- but the other indicators do, so that's a little tricky. But even if you might have O'ed a bit earlier, you still have good timing.

• Cycle/Month: 15/15

CD/DPO: CD 16 / 1 DPO

Timing: decent O-2 and IUI on O.

Testing Plans: I don't know yet.  I am anxious to see if our first medicated cycle worked, but I am sick and tired of seeing BFNs. 

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents:  Sometimes I feel like my lady parts are defective.  Most people said IUI was pretty much painless and felt similar to having a pap.  Mine however was not.  I had some pretty intense cramping during the IUI, which apparently is due to trying to pass the catheter through my curved cervix. My doc also warned me that I might see "a few drops of blood" which really meant I would have heavy spotting the rest of the day.  I am now sitting here 24 hours later with light cramping and super light spotting.  I'm sure this is just normal for me since I had the same issues with the HSG, but it just feeds into my "why can't I just be normal" feelings.

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I like living where I am at.  We are close to my family and fairly close to DH's family.  It would be nice to have a bigger/nicer house, but for right now our house is fine.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• imageNCC74656:
    imagepeanut+muse:
    imageNCC74656:

Good morning everyone. Left HugRight Hug

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: No symptoms. I wouldn't mind a chart stalk though.

Are those emoticons fist bumping??? Love it!

Do you have any specific questions about your chart? It looks pretty good/accurate to me. The only thing that is a little weird is your CP doesn't exactly indicate O on the day that you have CHs -- but the other indicators do, so that's a little tricky. But even if you might have O'ed a bit earlier, you still have good timing.

I don't know that I agree with FF on my O date because I had the same temp 2 days in a row...

When do you think you O'ed? 

• imageRobi1:

CD/DPO: 37/ 8 or 10

I can see why you might think it is 2 days earlier.  GL

imagepeanut+muse:

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: I had a bit of a temp spike this morning. My chart looks different than past months, so that's kind of messing with my head a bit. And my boobs hurt quite a bit this morning. More than normal. Everything about this cycle has been strange for me. First time ever getting +OPKs twice in a cycle. Late O. 

Looks promising!  GL

I need to stay out of here but I am so excited for you all.   
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• imageNCC74656:

I think either CD15 or 16. But I also had a sleep deprived temp on CD15 so it's hard to say.

Yeah, you could definitely make a case for those days. But regardless of CD15, 16, or 17 you still had good timing. Good luck!

• Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: Timing was off this month, only hit O-1

Testing Plans: Wont test until AF is late.  In my mind, I have already moved onto next month's plans.  Not feeling positive this month.

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: No symptoms at all.

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?I would love to live in NYC.  But not sure I would like it once I was there full time.

• imagepeanut+muse:

Good morning everyone. Hope you have a fabulous Sunday!

Cycle/Month: 21/24

CD/DPO: 19/7

Timing: looks pretty good, we will see

Testing Plans: probably won't test, unless AF is really late

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents:i've actually had no phantom symptoms this cycle, I just got back into temping after taking a few months off, so if you want to look you can, I wish my doctor would hurry up and call with my referral to the RE already.

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I would probably stay where I'm at, only in a bigger house though!  We live in a small town, love it!  Just close enough to the city if we need to go.

BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 2/4/13 IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!!  DD born Oct. 9, 2013 via c-sectionAnniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cycle/Month: 8/9

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: okay, O and O-2

Testing Plans: none, maybe on 11 dpo when we are going to a Halloweenarty where there will of course be drinks 

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: none...just hungover from one of my friends wedding last night 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? That's a good one...probably somewhere that still has all 4 seasons but doesn't get freezing freezing cold like Indiana :)

• Good morning everyone. Hope you have a fabulous Sunday!  Good morning.

Cycle/Month:4/4

CD/DPO: 20/5dpo

Timing: 0-3, 0-2,O-1, O+1

Testing Plans: Next weekend.

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: Not really happy with my temps this cycle. I had a gradual climb post O and that 98.7 temp was on the lower end of my post-O temps last cycle. It's hard not to think the egg this time around wasn't as mature as the egg last time but then again I really shouldn't be looking at last month's chart as the standard since it ended in a BFN. Also the fact that I have higher temps than everyone else on the board bothers me.

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Somewhere where we could live on 2 or 3 acres with fertile soil, trees and a pond. Somewhere where it doesn't go without rain for 6 months (as it does where I am now). Somewhere close to a big Californian city, and somewhere where we won't have to pay like $2k a month to own a tiny house on said plot of land.

beach
  • Good morning everyone. Hope you have a fabulous Sunday! You too!!

Cycle/Month: 5/6

CD/DPO: 30/10

Timing: o4 through o.

Testing Plans: I stupidly broke down and tested in the middle of the day yesterday. Won't test until Tuesday now.

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: none.

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Closer to dh's family or mine. We both relocated for work.
  • imagepaigejessica:

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: Not really happy with my temps this cycle. I had a gradual climb post O and that 98.7 temp was on the lower end of my post-O temps last cycle. It's hard not to think the egg this time around wasn't as mature as the egg last time but then again I really shouldn't be looking at last month's chart as the standard since it ended in a BFN. Also the fact that I have higher temps than everyone else on the board bothers me.

I say this is the most un-snarky, nice way -- it's silly to worry about your temps being higher than everyone else's. That's just the way your body works.  It is nothing to worry about.

ETA: FWIW, I frequently have post-O temps in the 98.7--98.8 range. That's only 1/10th of a degree lower than your highest (except for the open circle).

• imagepeanut+muse:

Good luck!! 

TTC since March 2012
    DX: MFI (4% motility)

Cycle 13: Natural cycle w/ HSG test = BFP
    Identical twins! 
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks

Cycle 14-16: Natural Cycles = BFN
    Cycle 17: Follistim + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle 18: Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19: Follistim + Trigger +IUI#2
    Polyp found: SIS 11/11 - hysteroscopy 11/14
    Cycle 20: Follistim + IUI#2 = BFFN
    Cycle 21: Follistim (adj. dosage) + IUI#3 TI  = BFN
    IUI cancelled due to weather
    Cycle 22: Follistim + IUI#3.1 = BFN

Cycle 23: treatment break, IVF consult
    Cycle 24 - 26: natural cycle w/ acupuncture + Chinese herbs = BFN
    Cycle 27: Follistim + IUI#4 = BFFN
    Natural Cycles until IVF
    Cycle 30: IVF#1 - Starting with Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix
    17 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 5dt w/ 2 blasts, 5 frosties

Betas:  #1-156(9dp5dt), #2-1200(13dp5) #3-6112(17dp5)
    Ultrasound #1 10/6: 1 bean!
    TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker

Cycle/Month: 8/8

CD/DPO: 22/4?

Timing: eh, not so good.  I didn't think I'd O that late, so only O-3 & O-2. 

Testing Plans: don't know.

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: Still bummed about the late O.  We would've had awesome timing if it would've been a few days earlier.

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?  I am happy where I'm at.  But I would like to give a big city a try - like right downtown.

TTC since March 2012

Identical twins! 

Natural Cycles until IVF

TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 7/7

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: O-2, O-1, O, O+1

Testing Plans: I will probably test tomorrow (9DPO). I don't really mind seeing BFNs, and with a 10-day LP I need to use up all these HPTs somehow!

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: Yesterday DH asked for the first time, "When will we know if you're pregnant?" I started to explain the whole concept of HPT accuracy increasing with days past ovulation. Before I actually got to the answer, our T.V. show came back on and I lost him. So apparently he's interested, but only during commercials! Stick out tongue

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Kyoto, Japan. Or possibly somewhere in Hawaii. But only if we had enough money to travel back to visit family a few times a year.

imageimage
  • imagepeanut+muse:
    imagepaigejessica:

I say this is the most un-snarky, nice way -- it's silly to worry about your temps being higher than everyone else's. That's just the way your body works.  It is nothing to worry about.

ETA: FWIW, I frequently have post-O temps in the 98.7--98.8 range. That's only 1/10th of a degree lower than your highest (except for the open circle).

Thanks  :) I really need to stop Googling everything like a maniac.

Good luck with your chart this month, it's looking really good.  

beach
  • imageky29:

Hi ky. Looking at your past charts, you frequently have a small rise before a big one. I'd guess you might have O'ed earlier. But O-3 and O-2 are not that bad regardless!

• Cycle/Month: 6/6

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: Good.

Testing Plans: Maybe 11dpo, depending on how my chart looks 

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: Not really

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Rhode Island.. Which is like 5mins from me lol.. I live in CT. I've always loved Rhode Island, the whole state is like one big "small town" and it's really quaint and homey.  

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 13 / 2dpo

Timing: Excellent (O-6 though O+1, some days twice)

Testing Plans:  Nov 2 if I can hold out that long. Probably not.

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: Nothing at all, but wouldn't expect to at 2dpo. Give me a few days and I'll have them all! LOL.

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? New Orleans.

Due with #5 April 22, 2015. It's a girl!!!!! 

Yes it was planned, yes we know what causes that, no we are not on public assistance, and yes we will be getting cable after this. ;)

• Good morning everyone! 

Cycle/Month: 3/5

CD/DPO: 52/5

Timing: O-2, O-1, O, O+1

Testing Plans: Still not sure, but I'm going to hold out as long as I can. For sure no sooner than next Saturday.

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: This morning FF changed my crosshairs to one day later, which is fine, because either way our timing was good. I'm still just so excited that I have a confirmed O... let's hope my temps stay decently high.

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?  This is a pretty lame answer but I would want to live in the same area I do now. Minnesota is awesome.

My Chart Me: 29  H: 29

DS born August 2013

• imagepeanut+muse:
    imageky29:

Hi ky. Looking at your past charts, you frequently have a small rise before a big one. I'd guess you might have O'ed earlier. But O-3 and O-2 are not that bad regardless!

I thought that too.. but then my temp dropped today.  So I'm wondering if the last couple days were my small rise.  Oh well though.  I'm just going to make sure I keep more OPKs on hand!

TTC since March 2012

Identical twins! 

Natural Cycles until IVF

TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 3/4

CD/DPO: 27/7??

Timing: Pos OPKs on days 12, 19, 20, and 21; and sex CDs 12 and 14-21 straight.

Testing Plans: Thursday at the earliest, which is 1-2 days before AF is due (I always get AF 13-14 days after my first pos OPK), and 11 DP when I *think* I Oed (2nd day of my 3 pos OPKs in a row).

Phantom symptoms, chart stalk requests, thoughts/vents: I'm having verrrry mild on and off cramping the last two days, and twingy boobs today. Both happens on BFN cycles, too.

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Pretty close to where we are now, but in our own fabulous, completely paid off home. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"