Cincinnati Babies
Options

OB recommendations - Anderson area

Hi, I'm new to the Anderson area and am surprised to find that I'm pregnant. Any recommendations for OB practices? I'm open to doctors or midwives.

Also, what experiences have people had with L&D at Mercy Anderson Hospital? That is the closest hospital to us, but my husband is reluctant to make the decision based on convenience. I had an emergency C-section with my first baby, and he wants to make sure we're in excellent hands, should that happen again.

Thanks for any and all advice!

Re: OB recommendations - Anderson area

• Options

I go to Associates of Anderson. i love them! They delivered my daughter who is now 2. They have midwives and doctors. Theyonly deliver at Mercy Anderson. I delivered both of my kids there. I wouldn't deliver anywhere else. Both times I delivered there I didn't have ny problems and everyone was so nice and helpful. I am currently pregnant andwill be delivering there again. Any other questions feel free to ask. I can try to answer the best as possible. hope tat helps a little bit. :)

• Options
    Seven Hills docs and midwives are great.  I delivered with them both times at Mercy Anderson and have nothing but good things to say.  I had 2 c-sections.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"