September 2012 Moms
Options

Late night check in.

12:30...I used to get her to sleep 4 and 5 hour stretches. The past week or so it's only been a 3 hour stretch. Maybe growth spurt or something. She's been super fussy. Hoping she goes right back to sleep.

Re: Late night check in.

• Options
    Its almost midnight here and dd switched back to going to bed at 2 instead of 11. I think i stated something bad she won't stay asleep during the day unless its on me.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    The dog howling at something outside and my DH having to get up to investigate woke DS [who was sleeping on his chest] a little early so I am up at 2 am for a feeding. Usually he sleeps till 3 or 3:30 but tonight it was 1:30. Now it's my turn to sofasleep. Gotta get this kid sleeping in his crib!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's 1 am here. I had to wake DS for a feeding at midnight. I really hope his weight is up at his 1 month appt on Monday. He sleeps really well and it sucks having to wake him at night to feed him.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Options
    It is 12:12 here. LO woke up to eat and screams every time I put her back in the crib. Hubby doesn't take over until 3. Looks like we are crashing on the couch for a bit.
  • Options
    imageBethevans85:
    12:30...I used to get her to sleep 4 and 5 hour stretches. The past week or so it's only been a 3 hour stretch. Maybe growth spurt or something. She's been super fussy. Hoping she goes right back to sleep.

My LO has been like this too. Used to give me nice long stretches... Of course tonight it's my fault. I fell asleep while feeding her at 11 so when I tried to actually put her down two hrs later she wasn't interested.
  • Options
    First. Four.hour.stretch.ever. That is all
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    2:30 here another night with a 5 hr stretch. Transitioning to his crib has been a success so far! I hope this trend continues.

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Options
    imageBethevans85:

I was getting 6 and the last couple of nights it has been 2! It sucks

View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageTAGSL710:

Woo hoo! They will do it when they are ready! We are on night two of a 6 hour stretch from start to start of feedings. I hope this new development stays for the both of us! 

• Options
    3 am. E just slept six hours with 7 between feedings. Exactly what I really needed after yesterday's rough six hours of trying to put him down. Granted, he doesn't sleep during the day, so there's no break until bedtime but I will take it!

Today, well technically yesterday, was the first day I didn't have to take any pain meds. :] Yay for feeling better. I hope it lasts.

• Options
    imageTAGSL710:

Yayy! I hope you enjoyed it. :]

• Options
    3:15 here and I'm up nursing Jackson and I have the worlds worst migraine. He won't take a bottle yet so DH can't help me, but he did take him earlier during his crying time so I could take a hot shower. Hoping he goes back to sleep after eating.

• Options
    Here, just getting ready to put Alivia back to bed. I'm sooo tired tonight. I hope she gives me another 4 to 5 hours. FX

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    Up nursing DS while texting my sister who's also up with her baby girl and my BIL who's in Japan. It's 4:30pm there. It's nice to know I'm not the only one awake! DS just had a good 5 hour stretch and I'm hoping he goes right back down again. We shall see.

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    imagetabbob2008:
    My husband's gram passed tonight so we just got in when LO decided he was hungry. Fingers crossed that he'll sleep in pack n play no prob.

Sorry for your loss. Hope you LO went to sleep for you!

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    imageTAGSL710:

yay!

Its 2:30 here so we got 4.5 hrs...not too bad, but not quite the 7hrs we got last night!

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    I went to bed at 9 and left ds downstairs in his swing with dh. He brought him up at 2:30 and woke me to feed. This is usually the time of the first feeding that dh does. I said ok but reminded him that he does the first feeding. He said he feed him at 11:30. I am hoping that means we will get his long stretch now and he will sleep until morning. If not, no more swing sleeping downstairs.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    Still haven't been to sleep. Ds won't sleep and dh is pissed off.
  • Options
    Having a lot of trouble getting him to go down tonight. It seems like every other night of sleep is decent. After he finishes this feeding we're going to try the swing, I'm just so tired I'm desperate.
  • Options
    230 here. Feeding dd after a 5 hour stretch. My house smells and it is making me crazy. We had fried potatoes and it is not ok. Plus, no matter when I eat at night I am always having w growling party.
                  image     image
  • Options
    Back again. Got a 4 hour stretch. Yay! Hoping for just a couple more hours.

Tags yay!
    Tab sorry for your family's loss.
  • Options
    Tab, sorry to hear about your dh's gram.

Its early morning 6am here but we are up for the third time tonight eating. The last two nights have been brutal. DD has been up every 2 hours, and needs to be held all day. I think its a growth spurt and a wonder week combined! To make it all worse DH has been on nights this week, so I havent had the extra hands through the night. Tonight was much better in comparison!
  • Options
    6am here in CA. DD went down at 11pm and slept in her RnP til 5 am, ill take it! Ive been up since 4am though, had to pump i was engorged and leaking all over the place...opps! Just fed her and did a diaper change. She's asleep on my chest and I'm going to move her back to the RnP in hopes to get a couple more hours sleep.

Have to take a shower and get ready at some point this morning to go try on bridesmaid dresses for SIL's wedding. Not really looking forward to it, especially since DD is refusing to take a bottle for anyone...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"