LGBT Parenting
Options

Weekend Plans

I know what some of us are uo to but what about the rest? Anything fun planned?
imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend Plans

• Options
    Fri: Work until noon. Picking up Ky and heading to IN to stay tonight at K's and let the girls play. Sat: Leaving early from IN to drive to Chicago!! Sun: Having fun all day with some wonderful people! Driving back to OH super late...I will be dragging hiney on Monday but it will be SO worth it!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Tonight, dinner with my lovely lady!

Saturday, move out walk through with our tenant then measuring with our future tenant. Go home, shower, then lezzer book club - about an hour's drive away...do.not.want.

Sunday, hopefully stay at home and read, but I think it'll be clothes shopping for the upcoming London trip.

Have a great time in Chicago ladies! :) 

IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Just popping in here :)  The kids are off school today, and L is, too,.  Unfortunately, the day is filled with a haircut for Carrot (and possibly the first one for Pumpkin!), social worker mtg at our house, another mtg with Zucchini, biomom & treatment team for Zucchini, and dr appt for Zucchini. Then the kids have a visit. 

Tomorrow there is a school mtg, then we are having dinner & kids movie with some friends. The kids are bringing their pjs for a pseudo sleepover. Sunday--brunch with my parents, then L's mom is staying overnight til Monday so she can watch Pumpkin Monday morning while I go to court.

• Options

Tonight - Dinner date night!!!!!!!!!  It is so overdue and I am so excited.  I am just trying to figure out what to wear.

Saturday - Heading to my parents as my grandmother is coming over to help us sew the hostess gifts for my family shower and the boys curtains, and crib skirts.  The nursery will be almost done after we get these done!!!!!

Sunday - Football!!!  We are going to just relax and I may do some yoga or go for a prenatal massage. 

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    JGYJGY member

Tonight - WOW, for the first time in just about forever we don't have anything that we have planned or that ties us to staying home (IL's are gone now).  Wonder what we'll do?

Tomorrow - Weather looks decent so we'll probably try to get the windows painted on the second floor.  This requires S to crawl out on the actual roof and paint the frame, while I do the windows inside.  After that, I'll try to tackle sorting through a bunch of the crap in the closets up there.  I'm in the mood to get rid of everything in site, so this is good timing.

Tomorrow night we will go over to visit a friend who just bought a new house (closed yesterday).  We'll help unpack and move furniture, and we'll probably have pizza and those guys will have some wine.

Sunday - I have a prenatal massage, and then I'm thinking more of the same with getting the closets cleaned out.  But who knows?  We briefly discussed going to an Apple Orchard, so if S remembers that and still wants to go, we might end up doing that.  If we do, it'll make me really happy!

Again, I hope everyone that's able to go to the MW GTG this weekend has a blast!

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• Options

I took Thursday and Friday off this week so I'm actually already on my second day of the weekend. Too bad it is basically a working weekend.  Yesterday I had my suppression check in the morning, then cleaned the house a little, hung out with my aunt who is visiting from California, and went to a work party with the wife.

Today I had to take the car to get fixed, then did yard work because I am not sure how much longer I will be able to do everything (I start stims tonight).  I pulled up all the dead veggie plants and the last of our carrots, pulled weeds in the herb and veggie beds, and spread 3 wheelbarrowfuls of compost and dirt on them.  I think I am going to relax for the afternoon, then I have to take the cat to the vet and pick my wife up from work.

My project for tomorrow is cleaning mildew off our bathroom ceiling.  Are you jealous yet?  Sunday my wife is off, the weather should be good, and we're going to weed and mulch the last of the garden beds.  My unrealistic side also wants to mow and fertilize the lawn and plant garlic, but we'll see about that.

Work on Monday is starting to look pretty good. Smile  But I think it will feel good to be finished with all this so that I can lie around for the rest of my IVF cycle.

Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"