Detroit Babies

Is Crittenton Hospital a Skin to Skin or Kangaroo type Birthing Center

I'm interested in knowing if Crittenton practices skin to skin or the kangaroo method?    I'd really like to have the baby with me for atleast 2 hours after birth.

Thank you 

Re: Is Crittenton Hospital a Skin to Skin or Kangaroo type Birthing Center

• I had my daughter there in 2008- and they really did their best to make sure anything we wanted to happen did. I think as long as they know that is your wish, as long as there aren't any medical issues with it, they will do that!

They were wonderful and the whole experience was great- I'd recommend them highly.

• I had both my boys there, and they try and do everything that you want to do.  I had both them with me for quite a while before they did anything with them and asked to nurse them right away and the nurses were very into what I wanted.  Even during labor and after when your in your room, all the nurses were wonderful.  

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I had my son via c section at Crittenton. The first thing they did as soon as I was in recovery was skin to skin. I highly recommend the hospital.

MMC Aug 2010
    DS1 Jan 2012
    DS2 July 2013
    DS3 February 2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"