January 2012 Moms

Updates on Us

Hi Ladies! 

I feel bad for not being on this board tons anymore! The ladies on April 2013 are keeping me busy! I am personally doing great! Appointment went well today and at my next one we can possibly find out the gender! Everyone thinks it is a girl so we will have to wait and see! I am 14 weeks and my morning sickness is terrible. But I know it will be all worth it in the end. Ellie and Brooke have now been in the hospital for 1 week. Have I told you how much stomach flu sucks. Ughh. But they are fighters and want to get better soon which is great! They are 9 months which is crazy to think of! They are growing up so fast! It is going to be the new year before you know it! Levi's 5th birthday is on the 25th and he is having a halloween themed birthday party! Carly is doing fantastic and both are loving pre-school! I will be sure to keep you all in the loop about us. Check out our family blog in my siggy as well!

Miss you all so much! Thanks for the positive wishes!

Sammi 

Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!

Re: Updates on Us

• Thanks for the update. Hope your girls are feeling better and at home soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelukalover:
    Thanks for the update. Hope your girls are feeling better and at home soon!

ditto! keeping you all in my thoughts.

• Loading the player...
  • Don't know how you do it all, Sammi. You're an inspiration! Hugs and love to you and your family. Hope the girls get to come home soon and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy (and an end to that awful morning sickness!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"