Minnesota Babies
Options

Santa @ the MOA - reserve your spot now!

They are now taking reservations for photos with Santa!

https://www.professorbellows.com/santa/

I know it's not even Halloween but they fill up fast!

Re: Santa @ the MOA - reserve your spot now!

• Options
    This is a great Santa - You will not walk out with bad photos 
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing got mine reserved now!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't remember but they were not 'that ' bad once they open I will swing by & look at the prices. 

• Options

imageauroraloo:
    Patti, how much are the photos?

Pricing as follows according to their FB page.

Pricing:

A La Carte:

• 1 - 5x7 $15.95
    • 4 - 4x5s $25.95
    • 8 wallets $25.95
    • 1 - 8x10 $25.95
    • DVD $21.95 (10% off w/photo purchase)

Packages:

Friends Package: $25.95

1 5x7 w/Mat

4 wallets or 2 - 4x5s

Grandparents Package: $40.95

1 - 5x7 w/Mat

2 - 4x5s

8 wallets

Family Package: $57.95

2 - 5x7s w/Mats

4 - 4x5s

8 wallets

• Options

Oh I didn't even see the prices on FB Thanks so much for posting them  

• Options
    Maybe a dumb question but does anyone know if the DVD is of photos that can be printed or is it a video?  Seems so cheap compared to the prints!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    it's a video of the time your kids spent with Santa, I don't believe there are any photos included in it 
  • Options

imageShopperKristi:
    Maybe a dumb question but does anyone know if the DVD is of photos that can be printed or is it a video?  Seems so cheap compared to the prints!

I'm not sure if the DVD includes photos but I know there is a way you can get them on a disc.  I wasn't able to be there for DS's photos one year & I wanted to see all of the options before choosing which to use for our holiday card.  SO was able to get a disc of the images but I don't recall how much it cost.  We did not get a video.

Give them a call & I'm sure they can answer any questions.

• Options
    Just made our reservations and there weren't many good weekend spots available and it's only Halloween! Thanks for the heads up!! :)
    Hadley 3.2011 | Ali 7.2013 | Jack 1.2016
    NEW PEANUT DUE 7.2017 <3
  • Options
    Thank you!  I messaged them on FB and it is just video - no pictures.  They did say there was a picture CD option but did not tell me how much :)  We're going to go anyway and see!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Thank you for posting this. What type of outfit works best with this Santa? Does anyone have opinions? Should I go the more formal route or a more casual route? I need advice.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagehil0203:

Thank you for posting this. What type of outfit works best with this Santa? Does anyone have opinions? Should I go the more formal route or a more casual route? I need advice.

You could really go either way.  We're going to visit him tonight & I'm planning on keeping it casual & having DS wear jeans with a solid colored shirt, most likely red.  Haven't completely decided yet.  If we get a good one (non-crying) I'll try to remember to share the pic tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"