Delaware Babies

Babywearing

Do any of you guys wear your babies? We've just started at five months and really love it,

Re: Babywearing

• I do not, but it might be helpful! What to you use?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I use a ringsling and love it. I actually can do the dishes, vaccum and other stinky household chores no problem. Most importantly i use it in the store instead putting her cart ontop.
  • Loading the player...
  • I do! I just recently started doing it almost daily. I have a Moby and an Ergo..
  • imageTaybear20:
    I use a ringsling and love it. I actually can do the dishes, vaccum and other stinky household chores no problem. Most importantly i use it in the store instead putting her cart ontop.

The ringsling SAVED MY LIFE. My DD wanted to be held for the first 4 months of her life. If I used it in the grocery store she was asleep by the time we were out of the produce dept. And I could clean...cook...do dishes- oh it was wonderful! I also have the baby bjorn, which DH used a lot.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I currently use a Moby and love it.  I've used it since DD was 8 lbs.  She frequently falls asleep in it and I usually have no problem whether I need to keep her in it for the nap or if I need to transition her to the crib.  I am interested in getting a woven wrap like Girasol.  I found out that the stretchy fabric of Moby cannot be used safely with DD on the back, but a woven fabric can be used on the back.  Moby is  limited to the front facing in and to the side-hip hold.  My DH uses BabyBjorn and loves it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"