TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Bi-Monthly 6+ Wine and Cheese Party (updates)

Well girls, two weeks already.  For our new comers, I post this about every 2 weeks, just trying to get all our updates in one place for those (like me) who can't check in daily.

So happy Wave of Light girls, are you doing anything special tonight?  It's only 5pm here, so I will light my candle in a few hours.

So let us know how the past 2 weeks were.

Sending extra love and hugs to you all today! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
TTC #1 since 6.10
SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
HSG= All clear & perfect
Currently learning to live Child Free
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
?Big Girls have babies too!?
??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??

Re: Bi-Monthly 6+ Wine and Cheese Party (updates)

• The past few days I have been super emotional - I'm going to blame impending AF.  She was due today, but I'm sure she'll take her sweet time like she always does.

DH had court on Thursday, our attorney seems to think we have a good chance of having everything dismissed, which is a huge relief for us.  We won't really find anything out until after Thanksgiving as it was, or course, continued.

I seem to hate my job more and more.  The thought of packing all our shiz and running away is crossing my mind more and more.  I don't hate my job, I hate how the place is ran...  I guess.  It's weird. 

I, for one, am not looking forward to the upcoming Holidays.  SO I will be partying now, while I can. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • Love and ((hugs)) to all of our 6+ers on Oct. 15. 

Rawr - Your updates has both positives and negatives, and most of all sounds like you are under a lot of stress with so much going on. I'm always wishing good things for you, lady. Sorry you have to wait so long to find out about DH's court situation.

I got my "plan" from the RE last week. I'm taking progesterone supplements for the 2WW right now. Next month, I'll be out of town without DH during my fertile window, so in about 6 weeks I start Femara CD3-7, pre O u/s, TI and progesterone from 3DPO-14DPO for the next three cycles. After that we go back to discuss IUI and possibly injectables.

I emailed some close friends and family last night to tell them about the Wave of Light. I've been getting email responses today and then at 7pm, I got some texts with photos of friends' lit candles. It made me feel really loved. Here's my Wave of Light photo: 

The candles are still going strong as of right now. 

TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsErinH:

Hi Rawr - I'm sorry that work hasn't been too great for you lately...I can certainly understand wanting to move away and escape everything.  That's kinda been on my mind lately too.

My update: We're 2dpt today and I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster of emotion.  On one hand I'm excited that we are finally trying again and trying to feel hopeful but on the other hand I am really down about the fact that SIL is about to have twins (and she started trying after we did).  On top of that, we found our dream home but now we are in limbo over whether we will get it or not so I feel defeated about that too.  Ugh it just sucks, I hate waiting.  I feel like that's all my life is composed of lately.  /vent.  Thanks for letting me vent. 

ETA: Oh yeah, and I love the TTCAL wave going on over on PGAL but it also makes me sad for myself too :( 

Waiting does totally suck. Huge warm hugs. I hope this is your last 2WW for a long time. 

BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Rawr - I also get the temptation to pack up and run away. Sending you ((hugs)) to get through these next few weeks and hopefully your DH's court situation gets figured out soon.

MrsErinH - You know I'm here for you. I'm keeping everything crossed that this cycle is it for you and you will be moving on over to PgAL soon! I'm also finding all the intros over on PgAL hard to see.

HungryHippo - I'm glad that you have a plan from your RE. Hopefully you won't have to put it into place at all.

Update on me: Our second TTCAL cycle is coming to an end and I'm taking it harder than I thought I would. We will most likely be back to TTA for at least a cycle and that thought is depressing the crap out of me. I was so excited to finally have our TTA phase behind us and being able to at least have a chance at getting pg and now we're going back. Ugh. It doesn't help that one SIL just had a baby and my other SIL is due in less than a month. It just stings.

Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Rawr - we can run away from our jobs together, it'd be great!

MrsErinH - I'm right there with you, so bittersweet.  I'm constantly praying that it'll be our turn soon.

HungryHippo - Beautiful pic!

Jenn - we can warm the bench together, maybe it won't be so lonely that way.

I just posted my update on the main board, but DH and I have decided to TTA while I find a new job.  I go back and forth between being at peace with the decision and being pissy that I'm even at a point where I have to make a decision like that.  Oh, and ex-BFF's EDD is today...going to be a great week...

Me (28): fine, DH (28): MFI
    Married 6/21/09
    Off BCP and TTC 4/17/11
    BFP #1 (ended in CP) 7/15/11
    Varicocelectomy surgery 9/4/12 - T improved to normal, but still low count

Current Status: Pursuing Jan '15 IVF w/ ICSI
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

image    imageimage
  • Rawr08: I for one hope AF is not showing up. For at least 9 months or so. Vibes for a new better job to show up sometime very soon!

MrsErinH: *Lots of TTC Vibes to you* It is a rollercoaster of emotions this journey, that?s for sure! It sucks to feel defeated at other people?s success. I hope you have a short TTC period!

Hungryhippo: I am glad you have a plan. That must feel very good! That?s so sweet that your family and friends participated in the Wave! I love the pic!

jenn0021: I know how you feel. I feel like TTA for a little while, All.The.Time! Maybe not TTC, but not TTA would work better for you? *Lots of hugs*

Smootiepie: *Lots of hugs* I know these are hard decisions, but it is temporary, and you will get that rainbow baby!

As for me; AF is here. That witch!

I had a pretty bad day yesterday, I feel a little bit more normal today.

But I honestly have this doom & gloom feeling all the time.

I lit my candle last night. I don?t think I felt any better because of it. I think that I am just hitting a wall with this journey. I need to find a way to deal with this a little better.

image★´¯`•.¸¸.°¤TTCAL/PGAL/PAL Welcome,imageare not¤°.¸¸.•´¯`★image
    imageimageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    נשמה שבאה לעולם למספר חודשים לשהות במעי האם, היא נשמת צדיק גמור שבאה לעולם רק לתקן פגם קטן ולאחר מספר חודשים אלו היא שבה למקומה לגן עדן להתענג על ה'. לעתיד לבוא נשמה זו תוכר באחד מבנייך ובזכות נשמת צדיק זה תזכי להיות במחיצת צדיקים
    TTC Since September 2011
    BFP#1:Dec.1.11 EDD:Aug.09.12 MC:Jan.11.12 (9WK5D)-Natural
    BFP#2:Apr.18.12 EDD:Dec.21.12 MC:May.1.12 (6WK3D)-D&C
    BFP#3:Sep.12.12 - Suspected CP | BFP#4:Dec.1.12 - Suspected CP
    BFP#5: Dec.26.12 EDD:Sep.10.13 MC:Jan.7.13 (4WK6D)-Natural
    BFP#6: Jun.11.13 EDD:Feb.23.13 Beta: #1=8000 #2=24532 US@6wk2d showed 7wk2d size with 143BPM HR * NT US@12wk6d looked good. A/S passed with flying colors and our team color is Blue! *Grow my little Pamplemousse*!!!
    pregnancy

• Hi Ladies!

Rawr - Sorry that work has been suck-tastic for you. I've sometimes just felt like saying "eff it" and going to be a door greeter at Walmart or something! I hope your DH's lawyer can get all the charges dropped! It's no wonder you're emotional lately!

MrsErinH - I have my FX super hard for you!! For this cycle and for your house! Waiting always sucks.

hungryhippo - I'm so glad you had so many supports last night! You sound like you have alot of really sweet people in your life! GL with the medicated cycles! I'm glad you have a plan, I'll be stalking you!

Jenn - big ((HUGS)). TTA sucks! It's hard to see so many people around you have babies, especially when they are twatwaffles.

Smootiepie - ((HUGS)) sorry you're TTA. The bench sucks.

Funny Bunny - ((HUGS)) Sorry AF is in town.

Me - I just made a Dr appt. I still kinda feel like something is not right with my ute/cervix. I posted about it on TTCAL, and got some advice. I figure it's better to go find out it's nothing than to ignore something that might be wrong. I'm just going to see my GP, not the OB.

I also decided to stop temping next cycle. I'm going to use FF, but temping makes me crazy. One bad temp will ruin my whole day and it's stressing me out. DH and I had a good talk on the weekend and I told him I was thinking about taking a break from trying all together next month, to have abreak and also because we're going to Mexico at the end of Nov. He said he still wants to try, but he feels like I'm too obsessed with the chart, so he thinks it's a good idea that I don't temp. So we'll see what happens next month. I'm expecting AF any day now, I had a temp drop yesterday at 9dpo (early, stupid witch) and I feel like she's coming.

BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• I haven't been on much, but we have been TTA as we wait on b/w results...still doing that, so there isn't much to report.

I missed the Wave of Light last night due to work, which was sad.  I might just light my own candle tonight.

Jenn--I am sorry things aren't working out right now.  ((hugs)) and you're in my thoughts and prayers.

• imagehungryhippo:

Love and ((hugs)) to all of our 6+ers on Oct. 15. 

Rawr - Your updates has both positives and negatives, and most of all sounds like you are under a lot of stress with so much going on. I'm always wishing good things for you, lady. Sorry you have to wait so long to find out about DH's court situation.

I got my "plan" from the RE last week. I'm taking progesterone supplements for the 2WW right now. Next month, I'll be out of town without DH during my fertile window, so in about 6 weeks I start Femara CD3-7, pre O u/s, TI and progesterone from 3DPO-14DPO for the next three cycles. After that we go back to discuss IUI and possibly injectables.

I emailed some close friends and family last night to tell them about the Wave of Light. I've been getting email responses today and then at 7pm, I got some texts with photos of friends' lit candles. It made me feel really loved. Here's my Wave of Light photo: 

The candles are still going strong as of right now. 

Hippo, that's really a beautiful tribute to your angels.  

• Hey ladies!  Tommorow is egg retrival Wed-after a roller coaster cycle, and almost being cancelled twice I can't wait to get these eggs out!

TTC since 5/2010
    DX with Diminished Ovarian Reserve - AMH of 1.1 - 7/2011; AMH of .42 8/2012
    BFP 9/1/10-M/C confirmed 9/8/10-Methotrexate 10/6/10
    IUI #1 (w/clomid)-9/5/11-BFN ; IUI #2 (w/clomid)-10/5/11 - BFP - 11/1/12-No sac seen; 11/2/11 and 11/9/11-Methotrexate 
    IVF #1- ER 2/2; ET 2/5;-Two 8 cell embryos transfered = BFFN
    Surprise BFP - 5/7/12
    U/S on 6/8/12 - H/B at 128 BPM; U/S on 6/14/12 @ 9wks-No H/B-D&C on 6/17/12
    IVF 2.0- ER 10/17; ET 10/20-One 12 cell, one 10 cell and one 8 cell embryo transfered
    BFP!   11/16/12 U/S- Two nuggets with perfect heartbeats! EDD 7/10/13

5/31/2013- My miracles arrived at 34w2d!  Welcome to the world Harper and Nolan!Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Blog- http://waitingonaangel.wordpress.com/

• Rawr, I'm sorry that your work is so rough lately :( Also, I'm not sure about the situation with your DH but lots of T&Ps that everything gets dismissed.

MrsErinH, GL on your 2ww! Lots of T&Ps for you :) I hope things work out with your dream home, too.

HH, thanks for the warm welcome in my intro post! I remember you from when I first joined TTCAL last year. I'm glad that you've got a plan with your RE now, lots of positive thoughts that it helps out. Also, your Wave of Light memorial pic was beautiful!

jenn0021, I'm sorry this cycle has been rougher on you than expected ((hugs)), I hope that if you do decided to TTA that time flies quickly for you.

Smootiepie, I hope time flies for you while you are TTA as well. It is never an easy thing even if it is something that we choose for ourselves.

funnybunny, I did see and respond to your post yesterday and I'm glad today is going better for you. I hope your week continues to get better.

maddielynn, I'm sorry that you're TTA but glad to hear you're on a new med that seems to have stopped your migraines. I get them periodically as well and they can be horrible. Also, great job on the weight loss! Ten pounds in one month is incredible :)

pkaren, I understand what you mean about temping making you crazy. I stopped temping after I got an idea of when I O and now I just monitor my other signs. I hope AF stays away!

HopingforChange,  I'm sorry you're having to TTA but hopefully you'll get your b/w results in soon and get some answers. btw, I still love the necklace you made for me so long ago and have worn it often lately particularly around the 1-yr loss anniversary.

Manda, GL on your retrieval! I hope everything goes smoothly! 

ETA: forgot to post my update! We're on TTCAL cycle #8 and it looks like DH might just be in town during my FW (he works offshore) so we'll keep our FX. We've had good timing for 6 of the last 7 cycles with no result though so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.

DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • Rawr - there certainly is a lot on your plate. I hope everything goes well with your husband court case. Running away sounds good to me too some times. 

MrsErinH - hugs. I hope this is your cycle and you are able to bid on your dream house.  

HungryHippo - your wave of light was beautiful and the sign is one of my favorites. I'm so excited that you have a plan!!  Good luck!

Jenn - hugs I am so sorry you are having to TTA again. I hope things get better soon.

Smootiepie - good luck with the job hunt. I hope you find something soon so you can TTC again as soon as possible.

funny bunny - hugs just lots of hugs.

Maddie - congrats on the weight loss and yay! for no migraines.

pkaren - I hope you get some answers from your GP

hopingforchange - I hope you BW helps get you some answers. 

Manda - Good luck with your retrieval! I hope you get lots of eggs!!

CG0112358 - good luck with this cycle! I hope your timing is right on. 

ncchnat - I hope your husband is right!  How exciting that your parents are coming to visit it is a big deal.  Enjoy them and have a great time. 

As for me in non ttcal work is keeping me super busy which is good but it leaves me little time for other things during the day. We have also been getting our house ready for a home visit from the VA to ensure its safe for DH. That has me stressed out too but it will all get a little better next week. The home nurse visits us on Thursday so I won't have to worry about it after that. 

In TTCAL, we had our phone consult with the RE which I posted about and then on Sunday we spoke with the lab director a bit more on PGS so that we can start making our decisions on what type of testing and when it will be done on the embryos. I think we are pretty much deciding on a full course of IVF with PGS on the embryos at blastocyst.  Sigh it could change before we are ready in January.

We have all our finances figured out and we will be going into debt over this but it will be worth it. Now it's just a matter of finalizing our decisions and getting all the paperwork and consents done again. 

• i am back from military jail (aka officer school). We decided to put adoption off for a while, I have a follow up with my RE on the 29th, going to have another surgery. due dates of babies 1, 2 and 5 are coming up in Nov, and I HAVE A JOB AGAIN!!! I love making money and doing something with my life besides trying to have a baby since that is what i dedicated my life to the last 2 years and that obviously didnt work out in my favor . glad to be back

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• imageMandaS08:
    Hey ladies!  Tommorow is egg retrival Wed-after a roller coaster cycle, and almost being cancelled twice I can't wait to get these eggs out!

good luck on your egg retrieval I hope they get good ones!! 

Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• Jenn - I'm sorry this past cycle was a bust. I saw your more recent update on the board and I'm so glad you can go ahead and try again this month. How amazing that another couple wants to help you feel better!

Smootie - I hope your search for a new job is fruitful and quick. It must be so hard to put TTC on hold, even if you know its for the best for now. 

funny bunny - I know that wall that you describe. I'm so sorry you are in that place. I hope we can help you emerge. ((hugs))

maddie - Wowzers, great job on losing 10 pounds! I'm so glad you are getting some migraine relief and I hope your appointment goes well. 

pkaren - I take the occasional temping break and it can be pretty great sometimes. I hope it feels like a relief for you.

Hoping - I hope you get your b/w results soon and that you got to light your candle tonight!

Manda - How did ER go???? I hope your get a great fert report!

cg - I hope your DH is home right on time and that this time it works out! 

ncchnat - Optimistic DHs are a blessing and a curse. Mine gets really confident most cycles and each time I wonder if he will break when he gets bad news, but so far he's been ok. I hope your visit from your parents is fun!

KGS - I'm so, SO glad you are giving it another go. I hope the paperwork for IVF and the home visit tomorrow go smoothly. I totally hear you about a busy job being both good and stressful!

mlal - Ugh, I'm sorry you have to wait so long. I hope you can find ways to make it seem a little faster. 

ufsandra - Welcome back. Congrats on your new job and ((huge hugs)) for your upcoming due dates. I hope your surgery and your appointments leading up to it all go well. 

imageimage  My chart.

• thank you!

image"">

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"