Delaware Babies
Options

thats a big no

I started AF on Saturday, two days earlier than normal.  I'm sure its becasue of the stress of TTC this month, traveling 3 weekends in a row, and my ultra fun dr's appt last week.

so i'll drink a glass of wine and pray for a success this month!

also I set up my uterus massage with the lady you went to see Steph! so excited, she sounds like a hoot!

Re: thats a big no

• Options

aww..sorry AF came. That's cool that you are getting that massage! Sending prayers your way for next month!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Mine came early this month too- a big FU as far as I'm concerned, lol

When are you going to Mary? It is very very different... I'm anxious to see how you like it! And I was there 2 1/2 hours...so plan on that!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagequeensteph17:

When are you going to Mary? It is very very different... I'm anxious to see how you like it! And I was there 2 1/2 hours...so plan on that!

next Wednesday. and i'm going to the massage center, because Aston is far from my house! haha. I was talking to her and she was like the womb is a special and wondering organ, sometimes she just needs a little bit of adjusting.

I think i'm really going to like it

• Options
    imageamccul20:
    imagequeensteph17:

next Wednesday. and i'm going to the massage center, because Aston is far from my house! haha. I was talking to her and she was like the womb is a special and wondering organ, sometimes she just needs a little bit of adjusting.

I think i'm really going to like it

I'm sorry about your period.  Sad

Can't wait to hear all about the massage. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"