May 2013 Moms
Options

May Mommies Weekly Check In!!!

2»

Re: May Mommies Weekly Check In!!!

• Options
    1. How far along are you?  I will be 11 weeks tomorrow

2. How are you feeling/ any symptoms? I am extremely tired. I only get nauseated when I'm hungry.

3. Anything exciting happening this week? Doesn't have to be baby related! I have Jury Duty, but I wouldnt count that as exciting... but, at least I get to miss work! That's exciting!

4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in? I really do not remember it, but I do have pictures. My first halloween I was a gypsy and my grandma made my costume all by hand. It was beautiful! I wish I still had it so I could pass it down. :/
  • Options

Good morning ladies!! I hope everyone had a great week end! 

1. How far along are you? 9w1d

2. How are you feeling/ any symptoms? Pretty good. Ms is pretty much gone though I do feel queasy from time to time. Not sleeping real well at night and have to pee 3-4 times. Otherwise pretty good. 

3. Anything exciting happening this week? Doesn't have to be baby related! Not really. DS just started wearing underwear- he's 2 and 1/2- so a week of laundry ahead of me. 

4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in? My husband and I went as superman and Wonder Woman one year. It was a blast!

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. I'm 8w5d

2. Feeling pretty bad lately and ready for this first tri to be over! I have all the textbook symptoms.

3. Hmmm nothing. Sunday H and I are doing a walk to benifit an animal sanctuary through Central Park. That's all my fun for the week! So sad.

4. That's hard b/c I love Halloween. H and I were the tin man and Dorothy 2 years ago and I had my dog as toto. That was pretty cute.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 

9 weeks today. 

2. How are you feeling/ any symptoms? 
       Just minor cramping. Through I can hear again that is always a plus with my 18 month old. Also I have been super tired. 
    3. Anything exciting happening this week? Doesn't have to be baby related! 
    I am student teaching this year and I am now teaching math to kindergartners. 
    4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in? 
    When I was a group of grapes. 

Mom of 3 (Ginny 4 yrs old), (Miles 2 yrs old), and (Mason due June 15th) 
  • Options

1. How far along are you? I'm 7 weeks, 6 days. It's setting in that this is reality now! I loved seeing my bean on the u/s!  

2. How are you feeling/ any symptoms? Sore boobs, m/s (though managable), headaches, insomnia (seriously, first tri?!) and heartburn. You know, the entire lovely package. 

3. Anything exciting happening this week? Doesn't have to be baby related! I do wedding flowers on Friday. It's a side business my mom does and I love it when I can be a part...the extra cash doesn't hurt either! 

4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in? My old roomie and I dressed up as female Mario and Luigi. It rocked! 

imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 11 weeks today

2. How are you feeling/ any symptoms? Still sore boobs and I think RLP.

3. Anything exciting happening this week? Doesn't have to be baby related! We are having our NT scan this week! I'm so excited to finally see the Jellybean! Unfortunately, DH had to leave town for work today and won't be back for at least 2 weeks Sad

4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in? I was a dominatrix once. I love corsets. 

• Options

1.. How far along are you?  9 weeks 3 days 

2. How are you feeling/ any symptoms?  Been having bad headaches, very gassy, dizzy, acne all over my face :( 

3. Anything exciting happening this week? Doesn't have to be baby related!  Nothing really, this week is going to suck because I have the teacher licensure exam on Saturday so I will spend the entire week studying. 

4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in? Probably a cowgirl 
  • Options

imagePetraStonegirl:
    4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in?  I was dressed as a Halloween dummy, with a really excellent skull mask, and big black robes. I sat on the front porch on a chair, in a not-quite-natural pose that had kids convinced I was really just a dummy, even after some of the examined me quite closely. I'd sit there while they got candy from my roommate, and then when they left down the walk, I'd quietly get up and follow them. Scared the crap out of them right about the time we'd get to the sidewalk! It was a riot!

I LOVE this!

VOTE on my Name List
    Check out my Team Green baby names! P.S. I'm not serious with any of the names
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
    MW interview said 5/17/13 and changed back to 5/15/13 after first visit
  • Options

1.How far along are you? 8 wks according to conception 9 weeks from lmp.

2.How are you feeling/ any symptoms?  All day sickness, boobs very tender and swollen

3. Anything exciting happening this week? My first appointment is Friday wahoooooooooo!

4Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in? Um Dorothy from wizard of oz

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 10 weeks 2days

2. How are you feeling/ any symptoms? m/s is wearing off but still present

3. Anything exciting happening this week? Doesn't have to be baby related! I get to tell a couple friends this weekend while they are visitng!!!

4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in? Last year my bff and I were roller derby girls, it was awesome!! I'll try to post a pic :) We rent a hall for our parties and we actually roller skated the whole night.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    Hey everyone!

1. How far along are you? 8w1d, according to my last U/S, or 9w3d according to my LMP.  I guess I'll know more at my next appt!

2. How are you feeling/ any symptoms? Fatigue (though I'm getting more energy during the day), major bloating, cravings, and nausea.

3. Anything exciting happening this week? Doesn't have to be baby related! Nothing much! My son is going on a class trip to the pumpkin patch, and I hope I am chosen to be a chaperone.

4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in? Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.  It was my favorite movie growing up!
    Mommy of 3 beautiful boys!
    image.
  • Options

1) 9 weeks 3 days

2) Nausea, bloating, and exhausted all the time!

3) Finished telling close friends and family members this week that we're expecting our first baby!  It was so fun to announce in different cute ways for each person and family.

4) My favorite Halloween costume I've ever dressed up in was as a taxi cab driver when I was young. My dad made a nice cardboard cutout of a taxicab that hung around my body.  No other costumes since then have been this creative.

• Options
    1. How far along are you?  9 w, 1 d

2. How are you feeling/ any symptoms? Bleeding has stopped! I haven't had any for nearly two days! YAYYYYYYY! Barely any nausea. I have been feeling "out" of it at night. I think it is just exhaustion. 

3. Anything exciting happening this week? Doesn't have to be baby related!  Everything is status quo

4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in? A princess ballerina when I was in elementary school. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 11 weeks on the 15th

2. How are you feeling/ any symptoms? Much nausea that often ends with vomit. Smeller is super sensitive (I feel like Gus, you Psych-o's!) and simply uncomfortable accompanied by gas and bloat! >=P

3. Anything exciting happening this week? One of my classes is canceled this week and Fall Break starts this weekend!

4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in? I don't remember many of them. Maybe my fairy costume when I was a teen.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 10 weeks today!

2. How are you feeling/ any symptoms? Ms all day and tired

3. Anything exciting happening this week? 4 day work week! And an appt on Wed.

4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in? Last year my husband dressed as Bob Ross and I dressed as a happy tree. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagemommy0411:
    Good morning ladies!! I hope everyone had a great week end! 1. How far along are you?11 weeks!

2. How are you feeling/ any symptoms?Pretty Good!

3. Anything exciting happening this week? Doesn't have to be baby related!Work has been going great!

4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in?I was a bun in the oven when I was 39 weeks with Marni! That was fun!

Erica and Joey- Married on January 24th 2010
    Marni Brooke was born on November 6th 2010
    Expecting Twin BOYS Elliott Jacob and Benjamin Samuel due May 5th 2013!
    On Hospital Bed Rest as of January 4th 2013. Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    My Blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

1)  9w2d

2)  I am feeling pretty good (a lot different then last time around).  Just feeling tired/worn out, headaches now and then, bouts of nausea every now and again, but the worst, my face is so broken out =(

3)  Thursday is our first baby appt!!!  I am super excited and somewhat anxious too!  I'm just ready to hear the HB.

4)  When I was 5 I had Belle's gold ballgown.  It was my absolute favorite!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 10 weeks tomorrow!

2. How are you feeling/ any symptoms? My all-day sickness seems to be way way better over the last few days! Woohoo! Still sore boobs and my little bump popped out over the weekend.

3. Anything exciting happening this week? Not really :-/

4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in?  In college I Had one of those skanky referee costumes, and thank God I had a friend take a few pictures because that was the last time I was in such great shape and could rock one of those ridiculous costumes!

• Options

1. How far along are you? 11w2d

2. How are you feeling/ any symptoms? I'm still feeling tired. My acne has calmed down for the moment & my spotting has also stopped. 

3. Anything exciting happening this week? Doesn't have to be baby related! Nope, a boring week for me!

4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in? I haven't dressed up in years but I'm excited to wear my "maternity" skeleton shirt this year :)

BFP #2: 08/23/12; EDD: 05/04/13 ~Please stick little one!!! DS born 05/09/13 at 40w5d

BFP #1: 05/05/12; EDD: 01/01/13; m/c: 05/21/12 ~Forever in our hearts~ 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary
  • Options

1.. How far along are you? 11w3days

2. How are you feeling/ any symptoms?  Still just mildly nauseous, and super constipated

3. Anything exciting happening this week? Doesn't have to be baby related! I get to stop taking progesterone on Friday!

4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in? I was a sexy school girl every year in college

First pregnancy, no problems, beautiful DS 11/2010 BFP 5/12, 2 US with empty sac, one at 7.2 with fetal pole, empty sac at 8.2, D&C 6/12 BFP 8/24, it's a boy! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 10 weeks, 5 days

2. How are you feeling/ any symptoms? What DON'T I have. Nausea (though improving), tired, gassy, sore boobs, achy hips, crampy, bloated. All that good stuff. 

3. Anything exciting happening this week? Heard heartbeat again last week. Doctor was stunned at how loud and strong it was for 10 weeks. Referred to peanut as our "little bruiser." 

4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in? Cocktail waitress at a Vegas Halloween party. DH was a Vegas CSI guy. lol

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 8w 2d

2. How are you feeling/ any symptoms? Fatigue, constant nausea all day (no puking though), constipation. 

3. Anything exciting happening this week? Doesn't have to be baby related! We have been going out of town almost every weekend and is it sad that I'm excited we are just staying home? lol! This preggo is tired! Except the fair is in town....fair food!

4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in? I used to volunteer as a candy striper in high school so I borrowed some doctor scrubs and a hat and sewed a chili pepper to the hat. I was "Dr. Pepper." 

Me: 32
    DH: 35
    DD #1: 6/1/2013
    EDD #2: 6/7/2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Options
    1. How far along are you? 9 weeks 2 days

2. How are you feeling/ any symptoms?  tired in the mid afternoon; sudden switches between no appetite and so-hungry-I-could-cry; constipation; bad, vivid dreams; sore boobs; some cramping

3. Anything exciting happening this week? Doesn't have to be baby related! Not really, just workworkwork.

4. Fun GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in?  Hubbie and I dressed up as Toad and Toadette (from the Mario games) two years ago. So fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"