3rd Trimester
Options

Coughing hard and seeing stars!

This has happened a few times!  The stars go away after a few seconds, but I hate it.  I'm going to bring it up at my appointment - but has this happened to anyone else?

My blood pressure is always normal.

I'm wondering if it's something pregnancy related, otherwise related, or maybe eye related and I should see an opthamologist...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Coughing hard and seeing stars!

• Options
    I see stars at least a few times a week. I always have, no one can explain why.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options

imageminervacullen:
    I see stars at least a few times a week. I always have, no one can explain why.

Have you had your vision checked?  From what I google, seems to be nothing to worry about as long as it doesn't come with other symptoms.  Once you get used to it, it's not as scary, but the first few times freaked me out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Have you had your vision checked?

Yes, I get a yearly exam. I don't have HBP or diabetes or anything like that either. It's just a weird thing my brain does I guess. I was freaked out when I was old enough to realize that most people don't have that and my MD at the time did a ton of tests and eventually found nothing to be causing it. I have noticed times where I almost always see them though. Weird things like when I shave my pits, am overly active... They aren't even related things. I'd still bring it up to your doctor though, just so they can note it.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I had this at first and it was due to low blood pressure...which no one had even told me about because it wasn't necessarily 'bad'. However, now I get random spikes in my blood pressure and get them then. Usually my blood pressure is normal but every once in a while I feel it get high for a few minutes then it gies back to normal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I used to get this because I was VERY iron-deficient. Make sure your iron levels are ok
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had bronchitis and strep throat the last 4 weeks of my pregnancy.  There were a few times I would cough and see stars.

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"