Alabama Babies
Options

Any good RE in Mobile

Any moms in Mobile Al that have done or are going to do IVF that can refer a good RE?

Re: Any good RE in Mobile

• Options
    I saw dr. Koulianos after trying for nearly 3 years. I was treated by dr. k for about a year. I have PCOS and am currently due in feb. Dr K is awesome and so is his staff. I've also heard good things about dr. Inge who is in practice with Dr K. It can take a while to get your initial appointment but that is because they're so good!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I should add I didn't have to do IVF so I can't comment on that process but I did do IUI which is what finally worked.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would highly recommend going to Dr. Ripps at NewLIFE in the Prov.idence Bldg B. I too went to Dr Koulianios and had a very bad experience. He performed a lap on me and did not tell me that I had a blocked left tube. He proceeded to let me do 4 Clomid cycles and 4 injectables/IUI cycles, which were all failures due to the majority of my follicles being produced on, you guessed it, that blocked left side. My OBGYN requested the surgery report over 2 years later and discovered I had a blockage.

Dr. Koulianios is also NOT a board certified RE. He is an OBGYN who says he specializes in fertility. Dr. Ripps is a board certified reproductive endocrinologist the only one in Mobile. Dr. Ripps also charges a LOT less for IVF and gets results I got pregnant with DS on our first try with Dr. Ripps.

PLEASE educate yourself with all the available options in Mobile before making a decision!! Feel free to PM me if you want more info. Good luck to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Dr B Rizk at USA women & childrens. Wonderful bedside manner too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"