January 2012 Moms
Options

FFFC

May I please start:

I gave pintrest a try... Just now... And... I don't get it. I guess I'm too dumb for it. What's the point? I tried doing some research on fish tanks. Found some cool pics but that's about it. How does this help me again?? Embarrassed

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC

• Options

I don't "get" Pintrist either. I'm clearly a Luddite. Whatever.

Today is H's birthday and I haven't even bought him a card or even thought about a cake yet. I might as well be a guy.

Duke's House: Eating and Running with the Big Dog in Chennai: eatrunbrit.com

imageimage

2010 Race PRs:

5K - 24:57 10M - 1:28:20 13.1M - 1:57:29 26.2M - 4:28:29

• Options
    imageBrit's Luna154:

Today is H's birthday and I haven't even bought him a card or even thought about a cake yet. I might as well be a guy.

Don't worry about the card or cake. He has the manflu. It would probably kill him Stick out tongue

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebigbear:
    imageBrit's Luna154:

Don't worry about the card or cake. He has the manflu. It would probably kill him Stick out tongue

LOL!

DS loves to play bowling on the Wii (and he's actually pretty good at it, too). So I've started using it as a bribe for him to do pretty much anything. To pick up his toys, finish his dinner, be nice with his sister, poop on the toilet, etc. If he can do all that he can play for 30 min before bed. I know I'm not supposed to use bribes, but it works like a charm!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagebigbear:

May I please start:

I gave pintrest a try... Just now... And... I don't get it. I guess I'm too dumb for it. What's the point? I tried doing some research on fish tanks. Found some cool pics but that's about it. How does this help me again?? Embarrassed

I use it mostly for recipes and decorating ideas.  If you click on the photo, it should take you to the link/article the photo originally came from.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    imagejnickers98:
    imagebigbear:

May I please start:

I use it mostly for recipes and decorating ideas.  If you click on the photo, it should take you to the link/article the photo originally came from.

help! lmao

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"