Indiana Babies

What are your plans this fall?

We have tons planned all month. Just seeing what others are doing?

This weekendGreat wolf lodge/kings island halloween stuff

tuesday childrens museum haunted house

next weekend zoo boo

were also going pumpkin picking.
2nd EDD 02/01/13 - MC 5 1/2 weeks 6/5/12. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What are your plans this fall?

• Sounds fun!  I've never been to Great Wolf Lodge but I bet it would be a blast!

Most of our plans for the next few weeks revolve around moving into our new house and trying to sell our current one.  We're going to Zoo Boo this upcoming weekend.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • OMG we are so busy too!

This weekend: Sat - funeral -> Appleworks for pumpkin picking -> Italianfest; Sun - 24-shift at the hospital :/

Next weekend: Fri - Chris and I are taking the Megabus(!) to Chicago for a concert, staying overnight then headed back Saturday for our nephew's bday party. Sun - Our anniversary and Colts home game!

Last week of Oct - going to New Orleans (no kids!) for husband's conference and Voodoo Music fest. We've never been and I'm so excited!

Top the month off with Halloween festivities!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • DH works most weekends, so we don't get to do tooo much.  But we have some plans for next weekend!

Friday - going to the museums downtown.  We would like to go to the state museum, Eiteljorg, Civil War Museum/Soliders and Sailors monument, and NCAA museum, so we'll go to as many as we can.  We're having dinner at the Eagle's Nest for our anniversary.

Saturday - going to the Covered Bridge Festival in Parke County.

Monday - our 1st anniversary

The last Saturday of October, my family is having a big bon-fire/cookout that we're going to.

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

This discussion has been closed.