Idaho Babies

Moving to Boise Area

Can anyone recommend your pediatricians and obgyn's--relocating there December 1st. DS is 4 months and want to keep him on schedule with his shots and check ups.

Any information you can provide is appreciated!

Thanks

Re: Moving to Boise Area

• Welcome! My son's pediatrician is Dr. Kiehl at Boise Pediatrics, which is part of the St. Al's Medical Group. We have been very happy with him. There are several other doctors in the practice, too, so we have also been able to get in on the same day for sick visits. My ob/gyn is Dr. Lovelace. He is very nice and delivered my son. He has rights at both the major hospitals in Boise, too. When you move here, let us know. We have a small group of Bump moms that get together. Good luck with the move!
    Pinterest
    My Blog- Life With a Toddler
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 12/2/12 EDD 8/26/13; No heartbeat at 6w6d on 1/4/13; D&C 1/5/13
    My Ovulation Chart
    PgAL/PAL Always Welcome
  • HI there!  I will second the PP's advice.  Boise Pediatrics at St. Als is awesome.  We see Dr. Archibald, but we have also seen Dr Kiehl for a minor emergency.  Both are wonderful with the babies and so kind.  My OBGYN is Dr. Marianne Zakarian.  She has a private practice and can deliver at St. Alphonsus or St. Lukes in Meridian.  Her staff is so kind and quick to respond if you have any questions or concerns.  I have also heard good things about the docs at St. Als OBGYN as well. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #1 1/11/11 M/C 2/4/11
    BFP #2 6/13/11 Baby E born 2/18/12
    BFP #3 12/3/12 C/P 12/5/12
    BFP #4 2/10/13 Baby R born 10/19/13
  • Loading the player...
  • We just moved from Boise, but we saw Dr. Hanks at Saint Luke's Pediatrics Meridian office.  He is AWESOME and remembers your kid, even if it has been months since you have visited.  We've also seen a few other doctors at the office and they were all great too. I highly recommend them.  For my obgyn I saw Dr. Maybach at Women's Health Associates.  She was incredible!  She only delivers at St. Luke's Boise, but I also highly recommend that hospital.  I had a great experience there and all of the nurses were really nice.  You are going to love Boise!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image image
  • i have an awsome ped in meridian his name is dr joyce
  • Thanks ladies. We are here and loving it. More snow than we expected but I know this will be a wonderful place to call home and raise our family!
  • Check out St. Alphonsus hospital in Boise. They have a women clinic there that I am going to this time around. I really like Dr. McCaffery. but it really depends on what insurance you have. I am more familial with OBs that work at the St. Lukes Clinic since i worked at the St. Lukes hospital. Here are the names of my favorites: Bryan Hodges (although last i saw him he was very busy), Suzanne Anstine, Burke Archibald, Jenni Bradley (new, but focuses on at risk), and my favorite scott christensen. I havnt worked there for 4 years now so it could of changed but these two places are your best shot.
  • I much prefer St. Luke's to St. Al's personally, my OB is Timothy West of The Women's Clinic, and we see Dr. Bender through St. Luke's Pedi as well, I can't recall the exact name. She is great, especially since my family doc out of McCall is out of country for six months
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"