Health & Exercise
Options

tilted pelvic bone

hello ladies,

I have a situation and I just want to know if any of you are going through this or have gone through this.

When I was 15 years old, I was in a very bad car accident, due to the accident I fractured my pelvic bone.  After i hit my 30's i started to get lower back pains, so i went to see a chiropractor and thought maybe i just need aligning, he x-rayed me and said that my pelvic bone is tilted.  I guess throughout the years as I healed I didn't heal correctly.  The tilt is not significant, but its still a tilt.  I asked him if this would pose any issues for pregnancy and so forth, and of course he said I need to speak to my OBGYN. 

Fast forward to now:  I'm now 33 years old and i'm pregnant.  My lower back pains have increased but doing prenatal yoga relieves some of the pressure.  I spoke to my OBGYN about my situation and she asked me if I want to do a natural or c-section.  By all means I rather go natural, but if I have to go c-section then i'm ok with it.  So she told me that for now, lets aim for natural and if we need to do an emergency c-section then we'll be prepared for that.

My question to you:  does anyone else have a tilted pelvic bone? and if so, how is your pregnancy going or how did it go?  I know i'm not the only one in the world in this situation so i'm hoping you guys can help shine some light on this for me.

For the record, i'm not afraid, my doctor is amazing and i know i'm in good hands.  Sorry for the long post :) 

Re: tilted pelvic bone

• Options
    I have a tilted pelvis, I had some more lower back pain with contractions but over all it went ok. Good luck
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"