Health & Exercise
Options

sports bra for BF'ers?

I just started back at the gym (my LO is 6 months) and I'm still nursing. I have been wearing 3 sports bras, but am not feeling great while running. I should add that I am currently a 34 H. Yikes.

Any recommendations for sports bra (and/or harnass?) TIA

Re: sports bra for BF'ers?

• Options
    All I can recommend is going to a good lingerie store and make sure you are properly fitted.  You may have to spend some good money on the right bra. Also, nurse and/or pump right before you exercise.  It helps me feel more comfortable.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
  • Options
    Moving Comfort or Enell. The moving comfort website you can enter your size and activity and they'll recommend a few models. The Fiona is their most popular, but I have the Helena for BF. It also has front adjustable straps with velcro so you could bf in it if you want to. I'd rather shower right after my workouts so I've never done that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I hated the Enell.  They didn't have enough size options for me. 

I'm not nursing, but I'm a 34GG.  I wear the Shock Absorber Level 4 one size down from my normal bra size.  I totally love it.  Pricey, but so worth it.  I have one in my true size and I go all floppy and have awful runs and terrible neck pain afterwards.  The size down has the binding support that I love.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • Options

imagesosoph:
    Moving Comfort or Enell. The moving comfort website you can enter your size and activity and they'll recommend a few models. The Fiona is their most popular, but I have the Helena for BF. It also has front adjustable straps with velcro so you could bf in it if you want to. I'd rather shower right after my workouts so I've never done that.

x2 on the moving comfort bras. I've worn the Fiona since before LO and have continued, but got a bigger size since I've been BFing.  I don't do it regularly, but I have undone the velcro straps to feed her .  It worked just fine.  

IMG_2304IMG_3206
    Baby Girl #2 is on her way!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Honestly, I couldn't workout like I used to while EBF DS... I actually got mastitus when I did..... My boobs just hurt and were to full to. Now that I have weaned.... I am back to normal. Modify, and know that you might have to give up certain things if you want to EBF.... Good luck!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageras26:

imagesosoph:

x2 on the moving comfort bras. I've worn the Fiona since before LO and have continued, but got a bigger size since I've been BFing.  I don't do it regularly, but I have undone the velcro straps to feed her .  It worked just fine.  

I love the moving comfort Fiona too and have nursed in it on numerous occasions.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"