Alabama Babies

options for new mother?

hey everyone! I am (roughly) 9 weeks along. Havent been to a doctor yet. Been having problems with Medicaid. They finally told me this morning that because my husband made too much overtime last month (15 hours) I dont qualify for it. We are barely making ends meet as it is. Are there any other options that I am just not thinking of to help with the prenatal visits and the birth? I have been calling insurance companies- but no one covers pregnancy. Not even my husband's insurance through work. I am stressing like crazy over this and i know it isnt good. And ideas or tips would be wonderful thanks!

Re: options for new mother?

• My husband has BCBS of AL through his job and they cover 100%
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • I only have sneaky Ideas that I shouldn't say aloud. But Alabama is so jacked up when it comes to public assistance. I'm sorry that you have to go through this.
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know where you are, but here in Huntsville they have a program called Best Start that can get you hooked up with Medicaid and other financial assistance, even if you have too much previous income but aren't making that NOW.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"