December 2011 Moms
Options

Users of NoseFrida, I have a (possibly dumb) question

For those of you who use NoseFrida, how often do you change the filter?  With every use?  Daily?  After each cold is over?  DS has a cold with a horrible runny nose and I'm looking at the box and the filters and thinking that I'll go through an awful lot of filters if I have to change it every time it gets used. 
OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Users of NoseFrida, I have a (possibly dumb) question

• Options
    I have changed mine twice so far. I don't use it every day, sometimes it is weeks in between use. She is just getting over a cold now and I will probably change it again after this since it has been used a lot lately. I guess this doesn't help much :
    Our sweet girl was born by csection on Dec 28/2012 Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options

Has your filter ever even gotten yucky? Mine has been totally dry and I don't think anything has ever reached the actual filter. That said...I haven't changed it. I also don't use it too often because I think it makes her little nose inflamed and more mucous-y.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've only changed it once.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We use the nose frida every night before bed and it actually developed some black spots on the inside of the tube. I assume it was mold, because I don't know what else it could have been. We got a new one and take it apart after every use now to let the inside of the tube dry. We change the filter after a cold for sure, and sometimes just in between. Maybe every 2 months or so. :-)
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"