Parenting after 35
Options

Cotton Training Pants

Anyone have any rec's?  or info on these?  These are not Huggies Pull-Ups, etc. These are like underwear only with a bit thicker padding. 

Re: Cotton Training Pants

• Options
    I have no clue what brand we used but I bought some way back when at Target - they are just thick cotton undies but with a ton of extra padding.  Just an FYI - if you child has a pee accident, she will be a wet mess and all of her clothes will be as well.  I bought some online (sorry, no clue where or what brand) but they had more of a plastic type feel on the outside and all cotton with the thicker parts for next to your child.  We only used these for a very short time with DD #1.  DD#2 used pull-ups and then went to regular undies as she treated the pull-ups like undies and her issue was mainly poop as she would pee in the potty most of the time and DD#1 trained pretty fast.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Options

I saw Gerber had some at Target, but they only went up to 3T in size and my DS is in 4T.  I also saw some on the One Step Ahead catalog.  I was thinking of trying these for DS, since he is over 3 and mostly uninterested in potty training--and the 3 day boot camp option isn't really an option for us right now.

https://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=537245

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Honestly, after beating my head against the wall on this, I've picked up some second hand cloth diapers. They fit better and work the same as the waffle pants and don't leak. I have Fuzzibuns Perfect Fit (size large, she's pampers 6) and a few of the Fuzzibuns Trainers as well.

I've had the waffle training pants, hate em. Gerber makes them and I have two pair size 3 my mom foisted on me. No way are they fitting S. They're too small all round, and the leg hole would cut the circiulation off. She's by no means small, but I think only my niece would fit those, and she's underweight for her height. 

• Options
    Just be sure to also purchase the rubber pants!!!  I believe all our ours were Gerber brand.  The rubber pants are an absolute until you're at the point of an accident happening incredibly rarely. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"