New Orleans Babies
Options

Baby Stores...

I'm an Alabama mommie to be from Mobilw and will be in New Orleans next Saturday as my husband and I celebrate our anniversary with a day trip. I cannot wait to get a beignet! I also want to do a little baby shopping.  Are there any cute unique baby stores anyone can recommend I check out?  I appreciate it! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Baby Stores...

• Options
    Baby Bump Maternity on Magazine is a cute store!
  • Options
    Pipped lane on magazine which is next to baby bump. Also on magazine check out fleurty girl for unique NOLA onesies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sure that's just an accidental typo, but the name is Pippen Lane.  They have great clothes, but they are on the pricey side.
    10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Near Fleurty Girl (which a PP mentioned), there's also a shop called Storyville Kids, on Magazine Street.  They have a lot of cute New Orleans themed onesies, t-shirts and sweatshirts for kids. 

Also on Magazine Street, near the corner of Jackson, is a great baby store called Zuka Baby--they have lots of natural and organic products, cloth diapers, really cute clothes, blankets, toys, books, etc.  

• Options

I second Zukka Baby! Very cute and natural stuff ...

Pippen Lane is nice, but $$$

The Bump Maternity has great stuff, especially if you have a job that you have to dress nice for ...

All the t-shirt shops have great New Orleans themed onies and such ...

I haven't been to yet, but have heard good things about Giggleberries and NOLA Kids ...

Try this link ... https://businessfinder.nola.com/LA-New-Orleans/Childrens-Clothing

• Options
    ooops just saw the date on this post ...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"