Georgia Babies

EEEP!!!! Only 46 days left till our due date!!!

It's so surreal.  I really never thought I would make it this far. I can't believe I am going to have my very own baby in my arms in such a short amount of time.  I feel so blessed and am loving my bump. I think I am going to miss it!  I still have so much to do, but waiting for 2 more showers before I go fill in with the things we did not get.  That part is driving me crazy.  I want it all done like yesterday!  I am so lucky to have these parties to look forward to and friends and family that are so excited to celebrate this baby with us. Again, never really believed I would have my own showers.  Just wanted to share my excitement today with the group.  Hope you are having a happy Monday too!!!

After 6 long years of TTC and a traumatic birth... I finally got to hold my baby in my arms!

'Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.'Psalm 37:4

2006 start TTC

2007 Start w/ RE (Endo and MFI previous marriage)/ 2008 Vericocele surgery/3 clomid cycles
2009 Lap removed stage III endo/ 2 failed IUI/ Divorce

2011 Remarried
October 2011 Dx: Endo & DOR/ November 2011- clomid & TI cycle
January 2012 IVF~  Flare protocol 10 ER/ 9 mature fertilized with ICSI/ ET- 2 Grade A Blasts/ 4 frozen= BFN
Febuary 2012- -Endo Biopsy/  MTHFR diagnosis
March 8- FET 2 grade A blasts= BFP!!!!

November 2012-  Charles was born by emergency C-Section

Dealing with:
Stage III Endo/ DOR/ MTHFR two mutations C677T & A1298C

Currently TTC #2  FET planned January 2014

Re: EEEP!!!! Only 46 days left till our due date!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"