March 2012 Moms
Options

It will soon be Christmas and then come the 1st birthdays

time is just flying past... other than the obvious milestones with  the lil ones.. what are you most looking forward to in the new year ?

..me ... I am looking forward to an extra $250 a month in my paycheck once I stop paying for the FSA I took out this year ... between that and insurance premiums for the munchkin.. my paycheck has been sad since I went back to work lol. 

I'm looking forward to my tax refund too.. last year it paid for my stroller.

My mom who I havent seen in 23 years is flying in from Scotland in December to  visit for a month... this is her only grandson. She'll get to spend his first Christmas with him which will be kinda cool..
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It will soon be Christmas and then come the 1st birthdays

• Options
    I am so looking forward to Christmas this year. I am a Christmas person. I love everything about it. I've already talked to DH about taking a "date" and going over to Walmart to put some toys on layaway. lol

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    While I want things to go slowly because DS is already growing SO fast, I am insanely excited for Christmas this year.  I'm a Christmas nut to begin with and I'm so excited for all of the fun Christmas stuff with DS.. pictures with Santa, looking at Christmas lights, and, of course, shopping for awesome toys!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I usually don't get too excited about Christmas, but I am pretty excited this year.  I can't wait to do Santa pictures and all the fun stuff.  I don't want time to go fast though, because that means back to work and having to find care for her :(

Excited, where in Ontario would you go?   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to DD's first Christmas too... and her first birthday party! Oh my goodness. I'm also looking forward to starting swim classes with her, and more mommy & me activities. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Like everyone else I am excited for Christmas! I'm not only excited for the fun aspect, but for my DD to witness so much more than the presents. She will get to meet family she has never met before. We go caroling, which I think she will love. Seeing snow for the first time. Finally just witnessing and feeling the Christmas spirit.

Past Christmas into the new year I am just looking forward to all the milestones to come. Her first words, first steps, and her first BIRTHDAY! Every time I think of the future I get excited!

Wipz, that is really awesome that you are going to get to see your mom, and that your DS will get to have his grandma her for Christmas!
  • Options
    Yes, I am in the east end of Toronto.  If you do end up going and it works out time wise, we could meet up :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"