Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Joovy Double Stroller

Our DD will be 3.5 when LO arrives. She is still good about rising in a stroller most of the time. I think that a sit and stand might be our beat option tho. I was looking at the joovy caboose or ultralight b/c they are ss's and have a universal carseat adaptor so our Chicco infant seat can clip on the front seat. Anyone have one of these? Likes or dislikes? Other recs? I don't want to spend a lot.

Re: Joovy Double Stroller

• Options
    We love the Joovy Ultralight. We haven't used it with two kids yet, but it is really light, folds up small, and maneuvers well. I liked it better than the sit and stand because the jump seat buckles and it seems like better quality.

• Options

I'm looking at the Joovy Double Stroller as well. My son will turn 3 about 2 months before the new baby arrives. I love the idea of the sit and stand feature, with a buckle on the "jump" seat. At g8trkim, what kind of buckle does the Joovy ultralight have? Is it a simple buckle, or does it take some work to get it undone? I can't tell much about the buckle from the pictures online. I need a buckle my son can't undo! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"