Minnesota Babies

Baby furniture and Nursing Tops

Any great west metro recommendations for baby furniture (gently used where possible) and nursing tops? I've checked Once Upon a Child for furniture (no luck, it was all clothes) and I'm looking for something other than tank tops from Target for shirt options. 

Re: Baby furniture and Nursing Tops

• The Once Upon A Child that's in SLP by Hoigards and the one in Woodbury have quite a bit of furniture usually...  Good Will is another good place to check for furniture..

Classic Child in Excelsior is another good used place to check out though she deals more in clothing. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Check out he containment sells I know the EP Just between friends one is next week (or soon after that) 

• Loading the player...
  • OK  - FTM but can someone tell me about Just Between Friends?  Is it a consignment sale??
  • Yes witty! Basically a large group of moms sell their gently used baby items (clothes, strollers, gear, nursing items, maternity clothes, etc) and goes up to young child age clothes and toys too. Here are my tips:

- come with a list of things you want and either per-research prices or be ready to check retail prices on your phone to compare if you're looking for big ticket items

- bring a friend if you can! It's way more fun and  if your friend has kids, she may be able to help you make decisions

- bring large reusable shopping bags or a laundry basket to hold your stuff. One lady I saw brought a red wagon....genius!

I had a lot of fun going to a few JBF sales in Edina and Burnsville. I might need to check out the Eden prairie one too! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"