North Florida Babies
Options

Intro from Jacksonville

Hi!  I never knew these boards existed until tonight!  My name is Alecia and I live in Jax, FL.  Well, technically clay county but right on the line really.  I'm 25 and married and we just had our first little baby boy July 19.  Motherhood is so great!  

I saw some of you other ladies are trying to make this board more active, which would be great!  Hope to read and post more over here now that I know it's here. 

Visit The Nest! Anniversary

Re: Intro from Jacksonville

• Options

Hey there!

I have lived in Jacksonville my whole life but just recently got married and moved. It seems to sound likewe live close together. I grew up on the Duval/ Clay County line. We actually payed taxes to both. Nice to hear from you. 

• Options

Congratulations on your little one! And welcome to the board! Definitely trying to get this board more active. :) 

I'm in Jacksonville as well and my husband and I are expecting our first in January! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm excited this board has come alive also!  I am in Jax, techincally Orange Park also (about 5 miles off NAS Jax).  Congratulations on the new baby boy! My little guy is 7 weeks and I agree, motherhood is amazing!  

We should get our little guys together sometime! I'm always looking for something to do during the day and a reason to get some coffee ;)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJHough578:

I'm excited this board has come alive also!  I am in Jax, techincally Orange Park also (about 5 miles off NAS Jax).  Congratulations on the new baby boy! My little guy is 7 weeks and I agree, motherhood is amazing!  

We should get our little guys together sometime! I'm always looking for something to do during the day and a reason to get some coffee ;)  

Not too far from me...my side of town at least!  We should get together!  It gets boring sometimes being home ALL day.  I go out whenever I can.  Congrats on your new addition as well!

• Options
     I would love too! Wednesdays we go to a massage class on base 2-3.  We could meet for lunch before if that works for you? If you have FB, add me- Jacey Hough.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
     Yes, we will definitely have to plan that.  I actually can't do anything until next week if you were wanting to do something soon.  I tried looking for you on FB but couldn't find you.  You can look me up... Alecia Baranowski 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"