August 2011 Moms
Options

Shoe Fairy....Where Are You?

Dear Shoe Fairy, 

Please return Lincoln's shoe. I am going insane searching for it. I just bought the pair two weeks ago and he has only worn them twice. I need them for his outfit tomorrow!

Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top?

Desperately Yours,

Mrs. Case  

imageimage

Re: Shoe Fairy....Where Are You?

• Options
    Oh no! Places to look: Trash cans, the car, inside couch cushions, under or behind furniture, laundry baskets, garage, front porch.... Idk?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Look in toys! L has this thing with sticking items inside toys.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If he threw it in the trash it is long gone by now because we have six people up in the house so the trash has to go out often! Ugh. No porch to speak of. The shoes were last seen as a pair in my parent's bedroom. I found the lone Lefty sitting in the foyer, unattended. I am pulling my hair out!
    imageimage
  • Options

Uggghhhh!! I feel your pain.  For the last three months, DD's main mission in life has been to completely rearrange our upstairs, carrying various objects and articles of clothing between the bedrooms and bathroom.  On a normal day, you can find her toothbrush in the hallway, my shoes shoved under her crib, and DH's discarded t-shirts in the tub.  Don't even get me started on what I find buried in her ball pit!

Here's to hoping you find his shoes soon.  I actually just snatched DD's shoes out of her little paws last night, saying, "This is your only pair, and we CANNOT lose these because I'm not shelling $$ for another pair until your feet grow!"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    A's favorite is remotes.... good luck finding where he put them. He will even take my sister's remotes and run out of her room with them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"