Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Talked to Nurse about possible pregnancy symptoms...

Hi all! I posted a couple of days ago, that I had missed my period and was having all kinds of crazy feelings & symptoms. I took my bc as directed, every day no misses. Today my period is 9 days late. I finally called my nurse yesterday, explained everything to her. My bc is Junel FE 1/20. I am aware that with some women it thins their lining out so much that it makes them not have a period. I told my nurse about my discharge. She said it is possible that it thinned out my lining so much that I didn't have a "blood" period, but that the discharge was there & it could be considered a period. She said if the discharge was gone by the weekend, then that's probably what happened. I told her I took an .88 Wal-Mart pregnancy test yesterday & that it was negative. She said they don't even test at the office for pregnancy until a period is 2 weeks past due. She told me to wait until next week to take another test to make sure. I haven't felt overly tired, although felt lots of other things. But this morning, I woke up completely exhausted & even went back to bed for an hour! Ugh!

I've just never heard of discharge being considered a period! Has anyone else? Thanks!

Re: Talked to Nurse about possible pregnancy symptoms...

• That's kind of odd that she said they don't test 2 weeks after a missed period in the office!! My Dr saw the next day in his office and told me right away if I was pregnant or not. 

Hope you are feeling better.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"