August 2011 Moms
Options

So we're not getting that house

Remember the house I told you guys about a little while back? (The one with th ebig-azz pool:https://passerelle.centris.ca/Redirect2.aspx?CodeDest=SUTTON&NoMls=MT8768723&Source=WWW.REALTOR.CA&Langue=F)

Our offer was conditional to selling our condo by October 1st. That didn't happen. And you know what? I'm totally fine with it. The more I think about it, the more I realize I said "yes" to that house because DH was really into it. Plus with #3 on the way, that house wasn't so perfect anymore.

Anyhoo, I just stumbled upon this house. It's not in our current neighborhood, but it's got me curious enough to check it out.

https://www.remax-quebec.com/en/inscription/M/10175458.rmx?source=centris

Dudes. 8, EIGHT, bedrooms. That's one for everyone, plus a guest room, plus a home office for me, and then I don't know, a wine cellar? (lol)

Definitely worth checking out, I say. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: So we're not getting that house

• Options
    That's a nice kitchen, and the bedrooms are great and all, but...it's the Scarface poster that sold me.  ;P

// I love you too. //

• Options
    That kitchen is humungo!! And better stock up on baby gates! There's a lot of stairs. 8 bedrooms would be unimaginably great!! You could have a Bumpie room so we don't have to pitch tents on Tuna's lawn anymore! :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageDuckieer:
    You could have a Bumpie room so we don't have to pitch tents on Tuna's lawn anymore! :

YUSS! That would be way better than a wine cellar!

And I totally noticed the Scarface poster, too! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I am beyond jealous of an 8 bedroom house for that price.  Where I live, you might be able to buy a sh!tty 3 bedroom fixer upper house or a nice 2 bedroom condo with a $300 a month association fee.

::packs up family in a mad dash to obtain Canadian citizenship for my unborn child::

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_20130228_133645
  • Options
    imageeatmorecupcakes:

I am beyond jealous of an 8 bedroom house for that price.  Where I live, you might be able to buy a sh!tty 3 bedroom fixer upper house or a nice 2 bedroom condo with a $300 a month association fee.

::packs up family in a mad dash to obtain Canadian citizenship for my unborn child::

Ha. Please come and talk to my mom, will you? She doesn't understand that house prices vary a lot from one place to another and she makes it a point to tell me just how expensive are the houses we look at. She is convinced I could get a "good house" for half that price. Um, no, mom. Not around these parts, Unless I want to live in the ghetto.

• Options
    Is the reason the sites are in French because it's Canada?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm really digging the Scarface poster in the bathroom, lol. Oh, and the swamp cooler in the barely-made bed. Ha! I love the photos people take (wasn't that on a diff thread?)!! Glad you found a new place to get excited about. :) I will keep my fingers crossed. 
    imageimage
  • Options
    That place looks huge!  Did I see three different kitchen/dining room table sets throughout the place?  Love that the kitchen is so spacious, too.  Def worth checking out, I'd say!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageJennikd3:

Yeah it's because I'm in Quebec and French is the main language here, so most of the listings are in French only. Sorry about that. 

• Options
    imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:

imageJennikd3:

Yeah it's because I'm in Quebec and French is the main language here, so most of the listings are in French only. Sorry about that. 

So then do you typically speak a lot of french?

And I also LOVE the Scarface framed photo in the bathroom. Cracking me up!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageamywalt1684:

So then do you typically speak a lot of french?

Yes, unless I'm talking to clients or colleagues from outside the province (or Bumping :D), it's pretty much all French all the time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"