TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

I'm new to this board...

Hey there ladies. I apologize in advance if this post looks funny, I'm bumping from my phone.

Let me start off by saying that I'm sorry for all of your losses.

About me...I have a son that just turned 2 in June. I've been on TB since I got pregnant with him. We decided in Dec of 2009 that we wanted to start trying to add to our family.

Well, I got pregnant but in August of 2011 I miscarried twins at 17wks. They don't know why but I was obviously heartbroken. It was really hard to cope with and I'm still trying to heal from it. We got a surprise BFP in March of this year but miscarried shortly after, in April. Heartbroken yet again.

Now, here I am. We're "actively" trying again. I'm ready. I have baby fever like crazy and I'm ready to go hard or go home. I hope this is it....
<3 *Evan Michael* <3
{06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
<3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
{Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
No longer TTC
*~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

Re: I'm new to this board...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well I guess the only part the doesn't fit is "also be active on the TTCAL", which now I am....thanks I guess.
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrsErinH:
    Don't worry, lots of people make the mistake because they think if they have been TTCAL for over 6 months they belong here...but in actuality it's for if you've been on the TTCAL board for over 6 months.  We all know each other here, but almost all of us are also over on the regular board.  That board gets much more traffic and like others said you will also find lots of women who have been trying for over 6 months but just not on the board for that long yet.  I hope you never have to find yourself on this board. 

^^This.  

I'm sorry for your losses.

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"