August 2011 Moms
Options

Christmas!

What are you ladies hoping to receive for Christmas?

Did you ask for anything specifically, or do you think you've dropped enough hints?

What was the worst Christmas present DH has ever given you?  The best? 

Prudence
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Otis
 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Christmas!

• Options

What are you ladies hoping to receive for Christmas? I agree w/Crash I am not really thinking about me but does not mean I don't want things lol.

Did you ask for anything specifically, or do you think you've dropped enough hints? I did tell DH I would like a GC to some beauty stores and I would love a tablet but not really necessary.

What was the worst Christmas present DH has ever given you? The best? The best would be my favorite Tiffany's Ring Smile I have never got a worst gift from him. DH always take time and thought in his gifts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

What are you ladies hoping to receive for Christmas? A new house. Once DH gets his permanent job (hopefully soon!) we are going to start looking at houses.

Did you ask for anything specifically, or do you think you've dropped enough hints? I haven't really asked for anything. He did mention the other day that he already had a really good idea for me.

What was the worst Christmas present DH has ever given you?  The best? Worst - hasn't really been one. He is pretty good with surprises, or I drop enough hints about what I want. Best - A lot of times I get Pampered Chef, which I LOVE and always ask for. There hasn't ever been any crazy out of this world gift.

nataliepic350 photo nataliepic350.jpg photo 099_zps0c6fc5c8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJaysonandKristin:

What are you ladies hoping to receive for Christmas? My list is too long to list, but a replacment pair of diamond earrings (my original pair now reside in DD's ears) would be really nice! However, we have our wedding anniversary, and DH's b-day to get through first and they are both this month!

Did you ask for anything specifically, or do you think you've dropped enough hints? I usually always ask for specific things

What was the worst Christmas present DH has ever given you? There really isn't a "worst" gift, but some weird ones, last year he got me a digital picture frame. I had not asked for one or even thought about wanting it. Was a nice thought and all, but not something I really wanted The best? There's been so many good years. It's hard to choose a "best". A good one was tickets to see Phantom of the Opera - he's not into the the theater at all, but I love it!

image image image image image image
  • Options

What are you ladies hoping to receive for Christmas? We're going to be in transition/moving and will need to get a "new" car. I'm hoping for something a little above the budget he told me, so maybe I'll tell him I'll forego Christmas gifts for something newer than ten years with less than 100k miles (because that's what I've seen in his price range) Stick out tongue

Did you ask for anything specifically, or do you think you've dropped enough hints?

If the car thing doesn't work, then he knows I'm planning an Ikea shopping spree after we get settled in our new place. I've told him that, so I'm hoping maybe he would get a gift card.

What was the worst Christmas present DH has ever given you?  The best? 

There isn't really a worst. We've only been together a few years. He bought me a bike for our first Christmas because we lived in a place with a great rec trail...but I was pretty lazy. Then we lived somewhere too hilly for me to use it, and now I have DS. So perhaps the bike was impractical (though still appreciated at the time). Worst gift would have to be the crockpot he gave me for my birthday, but only "worst" because he doesn't like anything I can make in it, so it never gets used. Best gift... He's given me really beautiful necklaces that past two years.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1.) What are you ladies hoping to receive for Christmas? Since DH lost his job, I probably won't get anything from him. But-- my mother and MIL asked what I wanted, and I asked for a gift card to Kohl's or Macy's for new clothes.

2.) Did you ask for anything specifically, or do you think you've dropped enough hints? I want more jeans and a new pair of boots.

3.) What was the worst Christmas present DH has ever given you?  The best? 
    The worst was a random CVS Pharmacy gift that he put no thought into.
    The best was Victoria's Secret panties, bras and "Very Sexy for Her" perfume. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

What are you ladies hoping to receive for Christmas?  I desperately want a decent vacuum cleaner.  Between DD, the dog, the cat, the chinchilla, and DH, I think the cost is justified.  BUT...I don't want to blow my whole Christmas on an expensive vacuum.  So I can't decide if I am going to ask for one or not.  Also,  I would also really like a GC to a store with great home decor.  After living here for five years, I think I'm ready to finally hang some things on the walls.

Did you ask for anything specifically, or do you think you've dropped enough hints?  DH usually comes up with his own ideas for me, he is a really great, thoughtful gift giver.  I'm very lucky in this!

What was the worst Christmas present DH has ever given you?  The best? Worst would probably be a pair of earrings that were obviously very expensive, but so not my style that I never ever wear them.  I feel bad, I should have been up front and told him so I could exchange them for something else.  Best is tough, he has gotten me so many great things!  Probably my Nook, off the top of my head, I use it constantly!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

We are super lame and don't really do gifts for eachother. We usually go out together on the day after Thanksgiving for a shopping spree. We almost always end up buying our own gifts or a big joint gift (last year we purchased a new TV for our bedroom).

But JnK - I am curious... what about you!? Did you have something in mind when you posted this!? :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"