Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Holy temp spike Batman!

So I woke up at 8am this morning which is my usual time to wake up to get ready for work. Took my temp vaginally and it read 99.04! I wasn't under heavy blankets or anything. I thought my BBT was being weird so I waited a few more mins, reset the BBT and tried taking my temp again. This time it read even higher 99.27! I had to get to work so I just marked the first temp. I have gotten 99 before but it just surprised me. Anyone else have real high temps like that?

Re: Holy temp spike Batman!

• Options

My first thought when I looked at your chart wasnt the temp spike...it was DAMN they are having a lot of sex!  Haha, good for you!!

That is a big spike, good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagesavannah_girl:
    Looks like a positive sign to me, and that is a lot of sex. My vagina cries at the though of all the sex.

This. Holy sexcapades!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yea usually its high 98s but it went up high today. Yes we do have a lot of sex and if nothing happens this cycle I am going to be EOD until FW. DH is going to wear me out! I know he is excited about TTC just as much as I am : thanks for the chart stalk!
  • Options

imagesavannah_girl:
    Looks like a positive sign to me, and that is a lot of sex. My vagina cries at the though of all the sex.

THIS!  

• Options
    I am sorry that y'all cringe at how much sex I am having! Just don't look at that part ;
  • Options
    I'm not cringing at all the sex, I'm jealous! <3 lol I wish I could get DH to put out that much. Good for you! FX that you won't need to go to EOD. =)
  • Options
    Well maybe cringe wasn't the best word to use. I meant I am sorry yalls vagina hurts from seeing my chart! Thanks for the FX! 3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"