May 2012 Moms

STTN

So how long are your LOs sleeping?  Mine goes to sleep between 7:00-8:00pm, wakes up at 2:00am for feeding, back to sleep and then wakes up around 5:00am, then back to sleep until 7:30am and up for his new day.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: STTN

• They go to bed anywhere between 7pm and 8pm and sleep until between 6am & 9am. They get up, take a bottle, play for about 30 or 45 minutes and then go back down for their longest nap of the day (1.5-2 hours).  They are champion sleepers. We just went through the 4 month wakeful thing and it totally freaked me out.  I was so happy when my awesome sleepers returned.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Down around 7-8 p.m. Wakes at 2:00 a.m. to eat and then again at 4:00 a.m. Then I usually have to wake her up at 7:00 a.m. to get ready for daycare. We are struggling with that 4 a.m. waking. I don't mind getting up twice but she has been waking all the way and wanting to play. Which I love to play just not at 4:00 in the morning.

She used to only get up once until she hit the three month growth spurt then her sleeping was horrible for a couple of weeks. She is still getting her normal sleep schedule back from that. Hopefully we are down to one waking again soon.

• Loading the player...
  • She goes down between 9 and 10, wakes up between 7 and 8
  • DD was sleeping from 9-9 for a couple of weeks. Now she's going through a bit of a growth spurt and wants to eat more, so right now it's 9-5 then 5-9.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Our girls sleep from 9pm to 6am (thank goodness!)
  • She goes to bed at 8, is up between 2 to 4 for a feed and wakes 7 to 7:30. She was sleeping straight through 8 to 8. Hopefully she will go back to doing that soon.
  • Elise has been going about from 9/10 - 830am or so on the weekends, as during the week i wake her up at about 6am.  she normally takes one small nap in the morning and one small nap in the evening and one long nap in the afternoon on the weekends.  weekdays are a bit tougher as she is bussed from daycare to the gym and then errands or wahtever...  good luck!
  • imagezoeygirl1105:
    She goes to bed around 9pm and wakes up Around 7 or 8am. She hasn't done a night feeding in a long time thank goodness. We got very lucky!

same here, except bed time is usually 8 and up at 630 (we leave for work at 7... so we timed it for him to get up around that time)

we haven't had an overnight feeding since about 7/8 weeks ... 

• My guy goes down between 7 & 8pm, and wakes between 6 & 7am. He hasn't had a night feeding in some time. Now mind you, he doesn't sleep straight through, I usually have to go in there several times to replace the paci, and make sure he is still swaddled tight. When he is feeling better (caught a cold-like virus from big brother), we are going to start trying to wean from the swaddle, and then transition from the RNP to the crib after that. Then we will finally be able to do some sleep training so that this momma can get a good stretch of sleep again. Sleep deprivation is the worst form of torture IMO.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Typically he goes to bed around 9 or 10pm, wakes up between 5 and 7am to eat,tthen back to sleep until 9 or 10am.

It's pretty sweet.
    Nevermind me, I'm too distracted by my mini-carrots to think properly image
    ~Fitness Blog~
  • she sleeps roughly 9:30pm-7:30am. We've been lucky so far in that the 4 month wakeful is only causing a nap time problem and not a nighttime problem! :) 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • My baby is waking up at least twice a night.  We had a good stretch of STTN from 6wks-9wks.  No luck since then.
  • She was doing 6:30 - 5:30, but the past couple weeks she has had a few days of waking up between 3:30 and 5:30 and struggles to put herself back to sleep.  Last night she did 7:15 - 6:15 which I would love to become her new normal!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD goes to sleep between 7:00 and 7:30.

Back up at around 11.

Up again between 3-4 a.m.

Up for the day around 7 a.m.

She used to sleep 8-10 hours straight.  Sigh.

• Falls asleep around 8:30, takes a twilight feed at 9:30 and goes back to bed, wakes up briefly at 5am crying for her paci which we replace, then sleeps until 7am when we wake her for a bottle and to get ready for daycare.
    Due 12/20/11 ~ Lost our Muskrat at 9w2d
    4/25/12 ~ Our angel, Persephone James, is here!

• The times my LO wakes up are usually because he is sooooo hungry.  My pedi said I could sleep train and let him fuss and perhaps drop his feeding..... but he also said that 5-8 hour stretch is good.  I don't mind getting up, I think and hope eventually he will drop his late night feeding but he eats so much, I can let him starve, lol!
  • LO goes to bed at 7:30pm, dream feed 9:30-10, up at 3am to eat then I wake him up at 7am to get ready for daycare.  I do have to replace the paci around 1am and 4am....good times.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Replacing the paci sucks!  I can't wait until he is not dependent on it anymore!
  • Hang in there, ALL OF A SUDDEN our LO started STTN a few days before he turned 5mo! We haven't started solids yet either. It's a miracle! lol.

He goes down at 9pm and doesn't wake up until 630-7am!

TTC#2: 8/17/14 // BFP: 9/5/14

TTC#1: 7/30/11 // BFP: 8/22/11
    DS: Carson Robert 4/29/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"